The Peanut Gallery

fireinthedust

Explorer
so close. I think we're already there: Ken posted the map, updating it with numerous splats and removing Roger's Token.

I think we'll see if we can avoid killing her, though, as there was a brief period where Drivan tried hitting on her. I'm sure it was pure, tho, as he didn't know she was married. I mean, she's not one of the players! (cough)

but yeah, now that Roger's gone, Drivan's going to totally hit on her, and hit on Alice (the maid); maybe make them fight for his affections. He's like a wild dog. I've virtually certain that's Ken locked him up for so long. Really this whole "forum" is a venue for group therapy.

covaithe

Explorer
This house sure does look like the Closed Eye crew has been through it!

Everything absolutely smashed, tortured/bound dead folks littering the floor, and seemingly nothing of value left!
Yup, Palindrome, Woe, Atreus, and Tander written all over this.

No, no, no. There are valuables left; Palindrome can't have been here!

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Fenwick perks up...

..."Milking she-bear not an experience Fenwick wish to repeat. "

..."Fenwick been thinking about tactics.

Hit things with big axe, hit one thing, then hit other thing with big axe, charge with big axe. That cover most of it.

I think we have a KenHood in training;).

renau1g

First Post
“Oi, you misplaced mess of body parts!” he calls out the golem.

Woe rushes in to drive it back, yet he doesn’t quite manage to apply force as needed.

“Your little “handler” is no more and you’re losing blood and pieces so fast, that at this rate you’ll soon have less limbs than me. Get outta’ here while you still have legs keeping you up!”

Did Woe just try to reason with a huge corpse-stitched abomination to get through to Kathalia? Yes, yes he did.
(Desperation: Check)

Well done Dunamin :), I sure hope you don't die... Cov is a killer ;)

Atriden

First Post
Or one golem with five heads, one of each member of the current punishment patrol + the golems previous head.

I can already see Atreus' and Hacker's reanimated heads throwing insults at each other, Woe's head constantly making dirty jokes as dead female zombies passes by while Kathalias head always is cheery, especially because she is now so close to Hacker :D

Yeah, Covaithe is a natural born killer and that makes every encounter very exciting ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases