The Peanut Gallery

garyh

First Post
I think Tonks has a long-lost bugbear cousin...

Vargaal smiles as the woman orders the drink, he looks her up and down, grinning lasciviously. "You have the hips that are goods for the youngin' bringing. If you were bugbear, I would make you my wife, but you are human, dat no good. " the bugbear says as he makes his way over to the woman's table.

"I Vardaal of Solkuth's brood, of clan Broken Tooth, well...er, was of clan Broken Tooth. Maybe they dead, maybe they moved, I don't know. I work here for those dead-guys, who know they run around in dresses, kneel before some picture on wall, they say symbol is of dead god. I don't care if picture is of my leader, only weak ones go on knees for a picture. They pay me golds and I get the moneys that others owes them and don't pay. I make them pay. Yesterday they tells me I too rough and guards say dead-guys....er...Loud-to...no that's not it, Lauto, yeah the picture is called the Lauto. Where was I? Yeah, the guards tell thems that I too rough and have to stop. They tells me they don't need me, but said there's a place where those who can crush or kill can get golds. I thought 'No, that is like a my dreams, I kill and gets to have more golds. Here I am. Where is the gold-givers? If you not gold-giver, you a killer too? How you kill stuff? You sit on them?" Vardaal asks, looking around anxiously, then again laughs at his own joke, pounding the table loudly as it again groans loudly, but holds.

His voice is even the same color...

KenHood

First Post
Considering that Tonk's out of healing surges, and JNC seems intent on not permitting our characters to rest, multiple Tonks may not be an issue...

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OK. Shameless self promo...

This is beginning to sound like those Analytical questions on the SAT...

"Jin must be within one step of Rujah
Rujah must be within two squares of the front
Fenwick has speed 5 and must be able to charge an opponent two squares in front of the group.
Talon must be next to Dyana

If Riardon prefers the front, how many possible marching orders are there?"

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Nooooo! I'm back in school!

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, he'd better be careful or else Tonk will come looking for him. I hear if you cut off his head, you'll grow stronger Tonk ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases