The Peanut Gallery

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Blame the crew in Daunton's Dead Shadow. Two crits in the opening round? Clearly they're taking all the luck.

Don't look at me. Vrrsk't made it to second level without doing any damage on his own turn. He hit one time, and that was with an OA the DM rolled for me...

First encounter of second level and... two whiffs. I need to rebuild him as an avenger (to get more rolls) or pacifist cleric (to follow the signs).

dimsdale

First Post
Don't look at me. Vrrsk't made it to second level without doing any damage on his own turn. He hit one time, and that was with an OA the DM rolled for me...

First encounter of second level and... two whiffs. I need to rebuild him as an avenger (to get more rolls) or pacifist cleric (to follow the signs).

lol....Vrrsk't's day will come. The law of averages is on his side. :)

oh boy...the goliath barbarian (that would be my character Grakk) that started the fight with the large mean demon is already knocked out...dying in a pool of his own blood. Vrrsk't needs to save the day. GoooooOOOOOOOOO Vrrsk't!!!!

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Well I've got some sorta curse on my in Joe's Icy Spire game:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/250469-menace-icy-spire-ozymandias79-judging-35.html

I've taken over for 2 dropped players. Rolling 4 times for our ranger (none over 10) and once for myself and the warlord (both single digit rolls) just as we start our fight against the BBEG.... *sigh*

What are you talking about? The ranger hit 3 times for 41 damage! I'd hate to see how much you complain when the dice are actually against you!

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I'm with Joe. I think that you've got more of a right to complain about low rolls in our last round with Dextyr. I'm still convinced that the necromancer is a financial contributor to Invisible Castle ;).

renau1g

First Post
Well, I think I'm going to be giving Cov a run for his Killer DM crown in the Fey Ring game I took over from Ata. So far one downed defender, 1 at 1hp, and a nasty aura auto-damage in place...:devil:

renau1g

First Post
Yeah Ata was evil with this encounter... on the plus side, loads of xp for the survivors :)

The only problem with de-leveling monsters is that a lot of their cool abilities aren't dropped off (like the hag's), which can be pretty nasty.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases