The Peanut Gallery

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I put a 'Just kidding' caveat in the original post. Sorry. I just couldn't resist after all that talk Dan made about the turkey at Thanksgiving :angel:.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Hadrak in A Night at the Opera said:
Hadrak is in awe at the silver tongue of the sorcerer. He is quite adept at detecting falsehood but if he didn't know for a fact that the sorcerer was lying through his teeth, he'd swear he telling the truth. The dwarf therefore concludes that the sane thing to do is to never believe a word Sheng is saying no matter what!

Well he certainly has been rolling high!

Fragsie

Explorer
Renau1g in 'Appoint New Judges Thread' said:
My vote is that you all meet up and fight to the death.

After all, there can be only 1

I know this isn't a character quote, but it still made me laugh :D perhaps the fight could be staged in TURTLEDOME!, although a quickening going off would probably damage the place considerably.

Kalidrev

First Post
Hrmmm.... Crag vs Mikara (the elf... not my accidental name clone, lol)... that would be an AWESOME fight. We may need to stage an imaginary TURTLEDOME! fight H.M. ;)

Kalidrev

First Post
I'm not so sure how uneven that fight would be. You have a huge range advantage... but if MY Mikara was able to sneak up to YOUR Mikara (oh god... that name confusion thing would be AWESOME), the battle could be quite interesting.

Theroc

First Post
I think Rujah would just be very confused, and wonder why they were fighting. If told they were fighting over the Judge spot, I think his brain would explode after he discovered what that would actually mean. (The people above the people who control the Gods!)

Remove ads