The Peanut Gallery

Theroc

First Post
Having yet another plaything taken from her, Mikara's brow furrows and she sits on her stool fuming. Her already red eyes seem to glow with angry malice that is directed at nothing in particular, and everything that gets in her sights.

"Doesn't ANYONE want to play with me!? I won't bite...hard. I promise!"

Pulling out a dagger, she twirls it between her fingers and lets it spin in her palm before sheathing it, unsheathing it and starting over again. She does this repetitively while waiting for someone to either walk in the door or beckon her.

Kalidrev, I had to chuckle a bit, because Mikara reminds me a lot of my entirely alone Feywarlock on LEB, Shanairra. She's a slightly mischievious but goodhearted girl who enjoys having fun. Would have been interesting had the two met.

renau1g

First Post
There's always portals Theroc... maybe we can have a massive crossover event (like Marvel Vs. DC) and they can meet up ...

Theroc

First Post
There's always portals Theroc... maybe we can have a massive crossover event (like Marvel Vs. DC) and they can meet up ...

Wasn't a similar proposal shot down before? I coulda sworn I saw one where someone proposed allowing PC's to cross between realms and play with PC's in adventures in the other realm, etc...

Or am I simply hallucinating?

renau1g

First Post
Not that I'm aware of. Probably not the best thing as the lowest level Eberron guys are the same as the highest level L4W guys.

Theroc

First Post
I think I remember where it was. It was part of the biglong thread where everyone was working on deciding how LEB would be setup, before it came into existance as a 4th Edition Living World, I think someone had mentioned wanting to allow cross-over play, but the level/rules difference creating bookkeeping nightmares basically shot it down immediately.

I THINK. I just rolled that out purely from memory, which... mine isn't always good.

renau1g

First Post
I had to post this as it made me laugh out loud at work:

With blood streaming from her nose and still reeling from the psychic and sonic (and radiant) onslaught, Haruka still manages to snarl a response back at the fey.

"Because he's a sadist, just like every other denizen of this gods-forsaken forest? It never occurred to me that he was clever enough to have an ulterior motive. Or that he was smart enough to know what 'ulterior' means."

She clenches her hand into a fist, causing black and red flames flare up around it. She reaches out to touch the Lady, but as soon as her fingers make contact, the flames die out, with only a few sparks jumping to the Lady's clothing. Haruka stares at her empty hand in surprise. For once there is no anger in her eyes, only shock and fear.

Reaching behind her, she tries to grab onto the bridge with her left hand. However, since her gaze is still locked on her right, she fails to find a handhold.

[sblock=Actions]Ok, IC, here's how it works. My LEB character can only hit with At-wills, and my L4W character can only hit with encounters and dailies. That's the pattern that you set up, so I'm going to expect you to hold to it. You hear me?

Standard: Flames of Phlegethos the Lady. Yes, this draws an OA, but as long as she doesn't deal 12 damage I still get it off. And if she does less than 8 then I'm still standing at the end of my turn. Ok, +2 from Lance, +1 from Prime Shot. Let's go. That's a [expletive deleted] three. Hey, at least she still takes 5 ongoing fire, right? That was worth it, right? Right? *sobs*
Move: Ugh, why bother. Oh fine, Acrobatics to get up onto the bridge, if I'm still alive. Failed, but it is comforting to know that if I had gotten that random number first, I probably would have hit with the daily.
Minor: Drink myself into an alcoholic stupor.

Oh goodness I'm screwed. IC, you're dead to me.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Haruka Sato- human warlock 1
Initiative: +1 | Passive perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 15
AC: 15| For: 15
| Ref: 15| Will: 14
HP: 8/30 | Bloodied: 15 | Surge value: 7 | Surges: 10/10
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack: +2 vs AC, 1d6
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Dire Radiance
Vampiric Embrace
Flames of Phlegethos