The Peanut Gallery

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
If you want to see something REALLY funny, read his character sheet. All the fluff is written in character, like someone was interviewing him.

Tonk

I definitely recommend it! Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe we are in the presence of greatness.

Hooks
"See? Look in pack! I have hooks. Many hooks. Also, have string. Good for to fish. You like to fish? We fish together! Okay?"

Hahahahahahahahaha!

weldon

Explorer
The bit about Tonk and the elf not being able to have babies had me in stitches. Then I read this...

"But our love is forbidden love, like love of cat and dog or chocolate and mayonaise."

and laughed so hard I cried. Tonk is hilarious.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I think at this point we need to just decide every word that comes out of Tonk belongs in this thread...

I'm jealous I'm not in that game.

dimsdale

First Post
JNC's striker adventure hasn't even started yet and yet they still have over 100 posts at the Temple. Wow!

No telling what's going to happen next. Should be fun to watch.

Phoenix8008

First Post
From the Screamer newspaper said:
CORRECTION: Last week's obituary of Marglesplat Applethorpe is now in error. Mr. Applethorpe is no longer deceased. We regret any confusion.
This just made me burst with laughter. Only in a D&D world... :D

Kalidrev

First Post
From Fire and Ice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalidrev
"You'll have to do better than that to take me down!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal Malenkirk
-''Not much better, mind you.'' Hadrak mutters.

This made me giggle a lot.

LOL! In Crags defense, he had just taken a 19 point crit and then took another 15 hp and still had 8 HP left over... not many can say THAT (in fact...is there anyone who had/has that many HP at 1st level?), so he was bragging that he was still functional after so much damage. Though I must admit... Mal's comment made me snicker a bit too!

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
More quotes from Tonk!

"Okay, wait, wait. I have idea. You stay for to hide. I make bad guy come outside."

Tonk sneaks over to the chimney. (Move to M12.) He stands and smashes the stone and mortar with his mace, yelling, "Raaaaaaaar! I am crazy naked forest monster! I hate chimney with it smoke! It make me crazy! I smash chimney and set house on fire, then do crazy naked monster thing to people inside! It is horror! It is crazy! I build mountain of corpse and poop on it! That how crazy I is!"

What can I say. It only gets better.

Remove ads