The Peanut Gallery

Mewness

First Post
I would also like the cheer on the team in Ring of the Fey Lord. Gooooo TEAM! I also wish to boo the dragon and the panther, and gasp with horror and pity at the demise of poor little Rock. We'll miss you buddy!

renau1g

First Post
Hey now... no love for the dragon? C'mon they should be dead right now, but that damn cleric.

Can't wait to hear Rock's funeral dirge from Rhole ;)

Mewness

First Post
Maybe the fight could use a bit of pantomime. The PCs are always getting blinded, so the audience should be chanting, "They're beHIND you! They're beHIND you!"

covaithe

Explorer
Ironheart staggers towards the river. "STAY DOWN?" it roars. "I WILL STAY DOWN WHEN - URGH!" It grunts as it hurls itself into the air to plant its roots in the far bank. "I WILL PLANT MY SAPLINGS IN YOUR RIBCAGE, YOU DUNGEATING FLY!" It shakes its head violently, causing leaves to rustle, and then charges.

Did you just... threaten to impregnate a dragon??? :boggle:

Dunamin

First Post
I would also like the cheer on the team in Ring of the Fey Lord. Gooooo TEAM! I also wish to boo the dragon and the panther, and gasp with horror and pity at the demise of poor little Rock. We'll miss you buddy!
The memory of this brave bassist will live on, at the very least until our next short rest.

Did you just... threaten to impregnate a dragon??? :boggle:
The scary part is not whether he did it. It's how he intends to realize it.

renau1g

First Post
Yes I was quite surprised at how little the loss is to an arcane PC when his familiar dies. Previously you lost at least 100 xp/level (if you saved, else 200/lvl) and couldn't call another for a year and a day. Now it's like "meh, see ya in 5"... not a fan of that...

Mewness

First Post
Yes I was quite surprised at how little the loss is to an arcane PC when his familiar dies. Previously you lost at least 100 xp/level (if you saved, else 200/lvl) and couldn't call another for a year and a day. Now it's like "meh, see ya in 5"... not a fan of that...

Given that we have PCs resurrected in about five minutes at a cost of 500gp, I don't think it's out of line.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases