The Peanut Gallery

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I haven't actually read the adventure in question, but this bit makes me think there must have been some entertainingly wacky hijinks involved. :)

Not as much as you might think; the actual adventure is pretty grim and grisly. The first crime scene didn't go super well(which I found entertaining even if my players didn't), but after that it (mostly) got better, despite some near-deaths amidst the group.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal was K.O.ed 3 times and has 2 failed death saves in this encounter alone so far (she is now unconscious and stabilized). Through the course of the adventure she's been K.O.ed 6 times, but for some reason, she keeps coming back for more :).

On top of that, she has managed not to hit anything during the entire encounter (at least that's what I recall. I might have hit something once :erm:).

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Don't mean to necro a dead thread but, hot damn, this is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks. I had tears in my eyes..

Iron Sky said:
Originally Posted by Iron Sky
Sir Exsixten halts then slowly swivels to face the cave. He stands for a moment in the darkness then wades.

I HAVE A BETTER PLAN, CITIZENS OF JUSTICE. WE WILL HOLD UP HERE, MAKE HIM BELIEVE WE ARE NOT WISE TO HIS FOUL TRICKS THEN SURPRISE HIM IN THE MORNING!

There is a few minutes' pause as Sir Exsixten settles in at the mouth of the cave, on watch. Then he leans in and booms out:

REST WELL MEATBAGS! MAY SLEEP FIND YOU QUICKLY.

Five minutes pass.

CITIZENS! LET YOUR DREAMS BE UNTROUBLED KNOWING THAT SIR EXSIXTEN GUARDS YOUR PRONE FLESH SACKS.

A few more minutes pass.

BLESSED REST BE UPON YOU AND BE ASSURED, ANYTHING THAT SLIPS PAST MY WATCHFUL GAZE AND MURDERS YOU IN THE NIGHT WILL NOT LIVE LONG! REVENGE WILL BE HAD!

After that, he seems to have finally run out of things to say, though he seems to be mumbling his "internal dialogue" to himself most of the night.

SIR EXSIXTEN STANDS, ALERT, WATCHFUL, ON GUARD FOR ANYTHING. HE HEARS A NOISE IN THE SWAMP. VIGILANTLY, HE PEERS INTO THE ENCLOSING DARKNESS, READY FOR ANYTHING. SECONDS PASS... AND MORE SECONDS... AND MORE... <ETC>

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
I thought this was pretty special...

A PARTY IN MY HONOR? WHY OF COURSE YOUR LORDSHIP, LET THE VILLAGE PEOPLE COME OUT AND SING ME A SONG; WHY? I'M THE ACE - OR HOWEVER THE LYRICS GO!

Sir Exsixten turns to the party.

CITIZENS, GIRD YOUR LOINS, FOR BLESSED ARE THE LOINS OF THOSE WHO WAIT BESIDE SIR EXSIXTEN!

He follows the constable.

IT'S OUR PARTY AND WE'LL CRY IF WE WANT TO; PUT ON YOUR POKER FACE BECAUSE WE ARE FAMILY, COME ON EVERYBODY AND SING! WE'LL TURN THE PLACE INTO A LOVE SHACK, A LITTLE KNOWN PLACE WHERE WE CAN FIND SOME BAD ROMANCE. IT'S MORE THAN A FEELING, MORE THAN STAYING ALIVE - STAYING ALIVE! I'M COMING UP SO THEY BETTER GET THE PARTY STARTED. CITIZENS, SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT TO ME AND PREPARE TO HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE - YOU'LL NEVER FEEL THIS WAY AGAIN! ONE MORE TIME, CELEBRATE AND DANCE SO FREE - YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
The Tick crossed with that assassin droid from Knights of the Old Republic. An excellent combination, I think.

THB, if stuff like that are the majority of Iron Sky's posts with that character, I'm quite sad to have missed reading an adventure thread about him.

Luinnar

First Post
The Tick crossed with that assassin droid from Knights of the Old Republic. An excellent combination, I think.

THB, if stuff like that are the majority of Iron Sky's posts with that character, I'm quite sad to have missed reading an adventure thread about him.
Sir ExSixTen always talks like that. :D He makes Kaz (my avenger) seem boring in comparison (of course most PCs do ;) )

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
If it's any consolation, he makes my other PCs seem pretty bland as well. I needed a contrast to playing my other two badass hardened killers. And yes, my roommates and I had just finished watching the live-action Tick series the week before I created Sir Exsixten. :p

He's only been in two adventures, and both he joined half-way through. He came into being in Marna is Missing, now it's Delivery of Death, with a short visit at the Around the Corner from the Hanged Man thread in between where he and Luinnar's Sharpe almost got into a murdering match.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases