The Peanut Gallery

Kalidrev

First Post
GOOD GOD!! Is there ANY situation that TONK can't make funny!? That last quote nearly made me pee myself! (I'd have pooped, but I don't have a mountain of corpses...) =P

Kalidrev

First Post
I don't care how long I have to wait... my next character has GOT to get into an adventure with Tonk. Of course... that might be bad when I read his posts at work =P

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Character Portraits]
I decided not to use the pictures you posted. I found some better ones. I bring you...

[sblock=Dextyr!]
24b477c.jpg

sqqq6p.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=Mikara!]
2jedwjt.png

2rhn4tj.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=Tristan!]
2jev580.png

2dqcn7.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=Blade!]
2myugdj.png

2ilbjbc.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=Tonk!]
2dkibmd.png

2vdpjq8.png

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

:lol:

They are perfect. I'm sure your players are going to LOVE these...

It's hard to pick a favorite. Tonk's, um, sticks out. But I think Blade's may just have the edge...

ryryguy

First Post
For the record, the comment about Blade wasn't an intentional pun. Though I realized it worked that way just as I was pressing the "submit" button... :)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Tonk Strikes Again!

My mama always say, 'To kill is bad habit.' Is more good to catch and tie up and hang from tree or rafter or you know. Then, when bad person wake up, you ask, 'Hey! You no want to be bad person any more, yes?' If bad person say, 'I want to be good!' and mean it, then let bad person go. If bad person say, 'I want to be good!' and not mean it, then *SPLAT!* smash in head. If bad person say, 'I want to be bad!' or maybe call you name or say dirty word, then *SPLAT!* smash in head. It give bad person chance to be good person. Make world more good place, yes?"
"Sometime bad person need help for to think, so is okay to cut off finger or poke out eye or maybe set on fire or soak in honey and bury up to neck in nest of ant or even maybe find tree stump and nail--" Tonk pauses and blushes. "Okay. That not good to say to lady. But you get picture, yes? I think maybe is more good to smash finger, no cut off. If cut off, person cry and cry because NEVER get finger back. It gone, yes? So, if smash finger, then have much hope. It maybe get okay if bad person choose be good person, so more reason be good, no?"

"Sometime is little confuse, because I ask question and bad person go, 'Uh...YES!....uh....NO!...uh...I no understand question!' I usually splat head at that point. I figure if no able to know answer quick and have to think, must be TRICKY bad person. That like most bad of bad person. Except of one who punch puppy. Is like really bad for to punch puppy. Maybe not as bad as punch baby, which is like most most much bad. Is even word for how bad that is? I think maybe if I catch one who punch baby, I get plier and torch and make much regret for bad person."

"Punch brother,
lies do not become me.
Easy was this task.
A little too easy
some would say.
Especially this one."

Mikaara prods at Marglespat with her boot.

"Pardon my rage.
Up to now,
time has not allowed

sense to return my faculties.
Once the carnage ended
my reason returned,
examining what I've done.

Carnage, once begun,
lying incomplete
offers enemies
the chance to
hoist arms once more,
even
stronger.

Once started, it
needs to be finished."

Tonk concentrates HARD on what Mikara says. His brow wrinkles. He squints and grimaces, pushing all his mental faculties to the very edge in an attempt to comprehend her poetic method of expression. His eyes grow more and more lost as she continues.

"Uh..."

He gives her an embarassed smile and a shaky thumbs-up. Then, he goes to get his clothes.

This one left me in tears.

Kalidrev

First Post
I dunno, H.G., I think the simple fact that you secretly (through the first letter in each sentence) were spelling out "Please put some clothes on" was waaaay funnier! Especially since Ken didn't get that at first (I didn't either for the record). Now I have to go back and re-read all of your posts in this adventure so that I can see if you did the same thing elsewhere! Of course, I won't even attempt such a thing until Enworld stops being so sloooooow!

Kalidrev

First Post
I dunno, H.G., I think the simple fact that you secretly (through the first letter in each sentence) were spelling out "Please put some clothes on" was waaaay funnier! Especially since Ken didn't get that at first (I didn't either for the record). Now I have to go back and re-read all of your posts in this adventure so that I can see if you did the same thing elsewhere! Of course, I won't even attempt such a thing until Enworld stops being so sloooooow!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases