The Peanut Gallery

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Well, if Joe keeps up this trend of increasingly nasty waves ... we could be in a lot of trouble. This fight does already look to be nasty.

But hey - if we win, think of the XP! ;)

renau1g

First Post
And if we don't...um think of the children Joe... ;) (please don't orphan all the kid's Blade's bound to have had in 1000 lifetimes)

ryryguy

First Post
Well, given that the adventure is called "Can Dextyr Keep All These Strikers Alive?", it would be disappointing if the answer was a foregone conclusion...

On the other hand, if Mikara does die, then I guess the answer would be known - "NO". Would that mean that the adventure is over? :D

(But, I hope Mikara makes it!)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
While we are talking of Dextyr, I guess this is as good a place as any to comment on the name : Dextyr M'rgan

As soon as I read it, I laughed. I was also a little jealous; why hadn't I thought of creating a PC based on HBO's most loveable psychopath (I genuinely prefer the serie to the books, in this case)

Then I read the background of Dextyr and... well it's a good background, no doubt. Same for the class; Bard is a fine, fine class (I play one in tabletop and love it).

But, for the love of all the bad puns in the world, what's the tie with Dexter Morgan?!

renau1g

First Post
Oh dear, Tristan, our avenging dynamic duo could be in trouble. Just let's kill the taints as the doggies can't hurt Blade (love the innate necrotic resistance)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Oh dear, Tristan, our avenging dynamic duo could be in trouble. Just let's kill the taints as the doggies can't hurt Blade (love the innate necrotic resistance)
Pffft. Those dogs got nothin'. There's no way they could take us down, we're just too awesome.

My only regret is that now I probably won't be able to get my censure bonus this fight. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases