List of iPhone applications for D&D

Kzach

Banned
Banned
A friend just got an iPhone and is keen to try out the dice rolling apps and being the Mac guru that I am, asked me what other apps there are for it. To this, I responded, "NFI."

So, help a dude out? Tell me what applications there are for D&D out there at the moment. Any extra info like links to web pages or a personal rating or the cost of the app, etc. is also welcomed.

I'll try and compile whatever people post into a list that I'll edit this first post to include as more people contribute to it.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I Play 4e is one of the big ones:

iplay4e characters

Uploads characters from the builder and lets you roll on all of your skills and attacks. Pretty nice app. Fun way to play D&D on a bus.

Ah, the one that asked for a Google account login, didn't recognise it, and then thereafter I was never able to log into gmail again...

mpattee

First Post
I've submitted my iPhone app its called i4e. It is a character sheet replacement that allows you to store multiple characters on your iPhone or iPod touch. It will let you track powers, stats, hit points, and pretty much everything else.

You can find more information and screenshots here i4e for iPhone: Character Sheets In Your Pocket

I'll post again when it has been approved. I'll start a thread in the software section of the forums if anyone has any questions.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases