List of iPhone applications for D&D

Squirll

First Post
Re: Iphone D&D apps

So this thread is almost a year old, but it shows up on google if you search for Dungeons and Dragons Iphone Apps.

So i'm going to list here for google, and for these forums a few really good apps I know of.

Spellbook Master

tcIMP Character in my Pocket

Naturally there's hundreds of dice rolling apps but these two are definitely worth mentioning

Ferghis

First Post
So this thread is almost a year old, but it shows up on google if you search for Dungeons and Dragons Iphone Apps.

So i'm going to list here for google, and for these forums a few really good apps I know of.

Spellbook Master

tcIMP Character in my Pocket

Naturally there's hundreds of dice rolling apps but these two are definitely worth mentioning

If you look a bit further down among your search results, or filter by date, you might have gone to this place: http://www.enworld.org/forum/news/274552-iphone-ipod-applications-rpgs.html

Kzach

Banned
Banned
If you look a bit further down among your search results, or filter by date, you might have gone to this place: http://www.enworld.org/forum/news/274552-iphone-ipod-applications-rpgs.html

Yeah, it's weird how that doesn't get top billing. It's older than this thread and yet I created this one because I couldn't find any others. Maybe it's 'cause it's not linked to enough or visited enough?

Anyway, that one is better to post to as I gave up pretty quickly on this one once I knew the other was out there. This thread should maybe even be deleted.

Ferghis

First Post
Yeah, it's weird how that doesn't get top billing. It's older than this thread and yet I created this one because I couldn't find any others. Maybe it's 'cause it's not linked to enough or visited enough?

Anyway, that one is better to post to as I gave up pretty quickly on this one once I knew the other was out there. This thread should maybe even be deleted.

It might be useful to newcomers if you put that link in the first post. That way, folks that come here from the google link can then go there without having to read through the thread.

fademaster

First Post
RPGplane

www.rpgplane.wordpress.com

RPGPLANE OUT NOW!

RPGplane features:
-Universal App! Buy once, play on iPod, iPhone and iPad!
-Features 15 different maps with more to come
-Change everything of your checker! From color to size, text and field of view!
-Calculate fog and line of sight
-Interface made for the touch screen! Creating checkers and objects never was this easy!
-Change the grid size to your needs!
-Useful objects such as swords, gold coins, treasures!

You are a fan of D&D or World of Darkness but you hate having to set up your maps and miniatures? Dice-Miniatures collisions disturb your sessions? A dragon has wiped out your table?! No panic, with RPGplane you’ll be able to roleplay even on a plane! There are no rules, so this App is generic for any RPG. Some of the maps in the first version are HUGE.
RPGplane let’s you play your rpg tabletop games with beautifully detailed maps, with the ability to create any kind of checker and change every setting to your needs! Role-playing was never this immersive!
We’re working on user customized maps (we’ll share some spectacular 10.000×10.000 pixels maps as soon as it’s ready). You’ll be able to set every image as a map!

We’re hearing the reviews! Avatars, dice rolling, pre-fabricated maps with monsters and treasures already set are on their way!
http://rpgplane.wordpress.com/

Last edited:

CombatDeck

First Post
CombatDeck - Role-playing Character Dashboard for iPhone

For those who are interested. This is the first installment of the app, which is very pretty. The creators are interested in any feedback and looking at expanding options in the near future depending on feedback and popularity.

Feel free to email me if you have questions.

MidKnightSun, Thanks for the reference. We designed the app based on "Look At vs. Look Up" information. Currently, we are working on adding multiple characters into our next release and as MidKnightSun stated, we are certainly interested in feedback and adding feature options. In fact, i've got 10 promo codes available to those interested in giving it a whirl during a few of their games and providing a bit of feedback. I can be reached on twitter at CombatDeck or email me.

Remove ads