The Long Arm of Lauto:Broken Wards (DM:Ukingsken)

Oni

First Post
Yes...yes...don't get burned...

[sblock=ooc]

Hey move as you like I won't damage my allies. I just thought some auto-damage might help out.

Saves are made on a 10 or better so assuming there is no penalty Magnus should be able to move again.

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Brushing the debris from the rockpile off his arm Kamtoz creates the same Purple and White flame in his hand, tossing it lazily towards Slardazial as the shifter circles. Purple radiance veers toward Vixo, and White flame toward Slardazial.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard Sacred flame on Slardazial 12 to hit reflex for 9 radiant damage if that hits, Vixo gets 1 Temp HP.

Move NW, W, W, SW, S

I like auto-damage Oni, and feel free to friendly fire on Kamotz anytime!

[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Sorry about the immobolized, my bad. I was thinking 1-10 is fail, 11-20 is success, but its actually 1-9 is fail, 10-20 is success. And why wouldn't I let you keep the rolls dims? Its not like a roll done when you intended to post is less valid. That sir is the beauty of IC!!

I am also saddened for your crummy roll roadtoad. If it helps any I would love to steal some of the enemy rolls I've been making and give them to my PC. If I crit one of you guys once more I will feel sad. Luckily for me when I feel sad I just get awesome instead!!![/sblock]
[sblock=initiative]
Vixo HP:12/33 (Bloodied) Surges:8/9 (8) AP:0 Def:17/14 /17/12 SW:Unused
Morvannon HP:27/27 (6 Temp HP) Surges:8/8 (6) AP:0 Def:15/12/14/15 SW:Unused
Magnus HP:24/25 Surges:8/8 (6) AP:0 Def:15/12/14/15 SW:Unused
Slardazial 110 Damage (Bloodied) Warlocks Curse Marked (EO Vixo NT)
Grakk HP:22/29 Surges:12/13 (8) AP:0 Def:16/16/13/11 SW:Unused Marked EO N Phantom NT
Vrrsk't HP:25/29 Surges:9/12 (9) AP:0 Def:20/15/14/13 SW:Used Marked EO S Phantom NT
Kamotz HP:15/26 Surges:8/9 (6) AP:0 Def:17/14/10/16 SW:Unused Your Turn
Phantom N 10 Damage Warlocks Curse
Phantom S 10 Damage Divine Challenge [/sblock]

Grakks blow sinks to the halfway point in Slardazial's torso. The cleric turns slowly, with inhuman virility and yanks the sword from his side, greasing his palm with blood in the process. The wound seeps blood that has now turned a sickly blackish/brown and his voice hisses like the sound of a dry corpse drug across stone.

Thissss is naught but a sshhhhell now foolsssss! I am but an inssstrument of his wrath, and it isss mighty.

Despite never rising above a whisper, Slardazial's voice now carries a forceful presence, reaching every ear in the room as if he were standing right next to them. Grinning he hefts his rod in the now blood slicked hand and turns to Kamotz.

What of you now sshhhhifter? Wissshhh you'd chossen differently? Perhapsss your pitiful god will welcome you in death!

[sblock=map] New map is here after 1.5 hours of attempted uploads. As if dial-up wasn't bad enough it likes to just randomly stop transmitting data. Yay for stale connections![/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
My God will welcome me in death, fool. You're now a pitiful wretch. You have forgotten even the most basic teachings of our faith... Kamotz takes no joy in delivering such horrid news to the once fellow priest.

[sblock=OOC]

did Kamotz hit? if so Vixo got a temp HP.

[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] You must have posted right before me, and my dialup didn't catch it. Allow me to figure that out :p[/sblock]
[sblock=initiative]
Vixo HP:12/33 (Bloodied) Surges:8/9 (8) AP:0 Def:17/14 /17/12 SW:Unused
Grakk HP:22/29 Surges:12/13 (8) AP:0 Def:16/16/13/11 SW:Unused Marked EO N Phantom NT
Vrrsk't HP:25/29 Surges:9/12 (9) AP:0 Def:20/15/14/13 SW:Used Marked EO S Phantom NT
Kamotz HP:15/26 Surges:8/9 (6) AP:0 Def:17/14/10/16 SW:Unused
Phantom N 10 Damage Warlocks Curse My Turn
Phantom S 10 Damage Divine Challenge [/sblock]

Slardazial barely intercepts Kamotz's flame with his mace, the flame heading towards Vixo guttering in the air.

Do I look pitiful?! Slardazial rasps as he waves the phantoms forward once more.

[sblock=ooc] Remainder of post to come once I'm home. Currently at the mall with my son[/sblock]

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
[sblock=my rolls]
Thanks for the concern, all... I'm hoping to get Vrrsk't to second level without a single point of damage inflicted. I think it will become central to his character at that point: the giant, scary, intimidating, fire-breathing pacifist. :D
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=regarding rolls]

I once played a fighter with a mercurial greatsword, and in a year of weekly play he never crit, not even once. In fact his greatest moment was a fight while unarmoured over the breakfast table with a kitchen knife (he never got hit). Its funny how the dice can shape a character.

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
You will always look pitiful Slardy Bartfast. sneers Kamotz, his elongated mouth curling upwards exposing blood-soaked canines. A low growl escapes...

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=Initiative]
Vixo HP:12/33 (Bloodied) Surges:8/9 (8) AP:0 Def:17/14 /17/12 SW:Unused Your Turn
Grakk HP:22/29 Surges:12/13 (8) AP:0 Def:16/16/13/11 SW:Unused
Vrrsk't HP:25/29 Surges:9/12 (9) AP:0 Def:20/15/14/13 SW:Used
Kamotz HP:-1/26 (Dying) Surges:8/9 (6) AP:0 Def:17/14/10/16 SW:Unused Marked EO S Phantom NT
Phantom N 10 Damage Warlocks Curse
Phantom S 24 Damage (Bloodied) Divine Challenge [/sblock]
Grinning as Kamotz bares his fangs, Slardazial sends the two phantoms towards Kamotz, despite the punishing shaft of radiance that lances out from Vrrsk't at the southern phantom. As the southern phantom moves around Vrrsk't, it leaves it's back open to both Grakk and the Dragonborn. Grakk's swing misses, but Vrrsk't flail flies into the Phantom, passing nearly halfway through before meeting resistance to indicate a wound had been inflicted.

Maneuvering into position both Phantoms work in tandem, blinding Kamotz with deadly bladework and leaving him bleeding from twin punctures in either side, face down on the crypt floor. Turning as one they assume a defensive posture awaiting further instruction from the mad priest.

Doessss death call to you priessst? lauto will never have your ssoul! I will gnaw on it while I sssuck the marrow from your bonesss!

[sblock=Actions]Grakk 1d20+7=13, 1d10+6=16 Vrrsk't 1d20+6=18, 1d10+4=7
Grakk - Opportunity Action to attack Phantom S (Miss AC)
Vrrsk't - Opportunity Action to attack Phantom S (Hit AC) 7/2=4 Damage
Free Action for Divine Challenge to deal 5 Damage (You list it as 6 on your sheet but at 3+CHA mod I get 5?)

Phantom N (1d20+10=18, 1d8+1=9) Phantom S (1d20+10-2=18, 1d8+1=7)
Phantom N - Move Action to Shift W
Standard Action to attack Kamotz (Hit Ref) 9 damage
Phantom S - Move action to move SW, W, N
Standard Action to attack Kamotz (Hit Ref) 7 damage (Kamotz is unconcious and dying)[/sblock]

[sblock=map]The new updated map is here] after I defeated a level 21 technical difficulty! Damn you Dial-Up!! *Shakes Fist*.[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Twisting from one blade into another, Kamotz feels each slide through his armor! I die serving Lauto, no victory is here for you, friends k.. the shifter doesn't finish his sentence, in place of his words only a thick saliva/blood mixture comes forth, and he stops breathing were he lay.

[sblock=OOC]

This is exciting!

Kamotz may even roll a death save, :D

[/sblock]

Remove ads