power card questions

thedave002

First Post
i got some power cards, but they don't have any of my skills in them. Did I get the wrong edition of cards or if I got the wrong kind of cards all together. They say they are material power cards. Thanks again for any help

Kordeth

First Post
i got some power cards, but they don't have any of my skills in them. Did I get the wrong edition of cards or if I got the wrong kind of cards all together. They say they are material power cards. Thanks again for any help

I'm assuming you mean you bought martial power cards, not material. What class are they for? The power card decks are sold by source and by class--so, for example, the Martial Power Ranger deck has all the ranger powers from Martial Power. You probably want to start with the Player's Handbook deck for whatever class you're playing--or just get any of the umpteen million free power card templates on-line, fill them out yourself and print them up.

Nail

First Post
i got some power cards, but they don't have any of my skills in them. Did I get the wrong edition of cards or if I got the wrong kind of cards all together.
Power cards are not "skills", nor do they include them. Powers are particular to a class; skills are not.

Skills are listed (and calculated) on the PC sheet. If you use the standard PC sheet, the skills are on the first sheet, bottom left corner.

DracoSuave

First Post
Being pedantic and overly literal about gaming jargon doesn't help answer this poor fellow's question.

However, neither does the lack of information contained within the question itself.

Which set of cards did you pick up, and which powers are you missing?

Generally A will answer B.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases