[4E] Touch of Maddess [Closed]

Insight

Adventurer
@Galphanore, let me see the Psion first but I'm pretty sure I'll say yes I'm a psionics fan. But I just don't want to commit.

@Insight, I'm gonna say no for now, I intent to have this game going before the end of this week, and even after 2 week, I will not be buying Divine Power so I won't have access to it until it hits the compendium. We may be able to work out a deal with loosened retraining rules in the future though.

I'll assume that if we level during the course of the adventure, it will be long after Divine Power has hit the Compendium. I should be able to retrain by then. I will further assume that any Paragon Paths in DP will likewise be in the Compendium, if I even want to go that route.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Yes, you should level in this adventure, but at pbp rates I'm sure it'll be compendium by the time you do.

Insight

Adventurer
I have updated Barek Hornswallower with gear and also attached his character builder file. I've also included a brief background.

Erekose13

Explorer
Excellent! The revenant should be in the CB during tomorrow's update. I'll work on him then. With the ability to select a racial ability, I'm thinking elven for the elven accuracy. Which adds some interesting possiblities both in combat and for story.

Moon_Goddess

Also are you all planning to have known each other, or no? Or maybe some no, some not.

I'll go ahead and let you in on the fact the game will begin with you just about to enter the tavern in Wellspring while a religious festivle is going on outside in the square.

Moon_Goddess

Oh Speaking of Background, not to single you out Mowgli, I just remembered backgrounds, please PHB2 and PHB2-style backgrounds, no Forgotten Realms or Scales of War backgrounds, thank you.

Further if anyone else has an image in mind for their character I'd love it for the maps.

Galphanore

First Post
Also are you all planning to have known each other, or no? Or maybe some no, some not.

I'll go ahead and let you in on the fact the game will begin with you just about to enter the tavern in Wellspring while a religious festivle is going on outside in the square.
If I play Codren I would probably know at least several of the others, he's a mercenary and goes out of his way to make a lot of contacts (though others would not know it IC, he does this to further his actions as an Arcane Sentinel). Haven't developed the character much more beyond that just yet, going to work on it more tonight and tomorrow.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases