[Online-4e DnD-Maptools] Aussie Gamer Looking to Join Group.

Iron Dog

Explorer
Adult Australian gamer on Australian WST (GMT +08:00), looking for Maptools group for 4ed D&D. To play,... or lurk. :)

Long time D&D gamer (mostly DMing) and mature age student of Information Technology.

Flexible hours, depending on timezone crossover, if any... :cool:

Due to lacking of players in home town for face to face games, currently making the migration to online play. Also currently in the process of prepping campaign/adventures to run own game (using Vegg's Framework), but would like to get some experience from the other side of the DM screen first.

Have Skype. All core books to hand and then some. DDI subscription, RPGA Masters Judge membership, and a somewhat overactive imagination. :devil:

Major Splat

First Post
Hey there Iron Dog! I'm girding up my loins for DnD 4e using Maptools. I'm in Perth. I usually DM RL games but it's been a while as life gets in the way. I would love to explore some Online options and I think a very short scenario (single evening) would be a good way to start? I should be able to rope in some mates from our great state. I think I'd prefer to play originally but I would be happy to run if the players would like to watch me fumble about and fork it up.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Iron Dog

Explorer
Awsome,.. Small steps are a go to start with.

To begin with, as I am preparing to DM a few games myself, I've been working on a few tokens and macros to use for maptools already. I've also got CC3 maps so I can import good looking maps into it aswell. (Eye candy always helps).

Drop us a PM and lets see if we can wing somthing out.

Raven Nightsong

First Post
Yo if you are still looking for a group to join i live in sydney and am trying to start an online group... if you have already started ure group i would be happy to join :D :cool:

Iron Dog

Explorer
Yo if you are still looking for a group to join i live in sydney and am trying to start an online group... if you have already started ure group i would be happy to join :D :cool:
It just so happens that we are about to start the Scales of War campaign and we are looking for more players. We are currently Scheduling to be playing on Tuesday nights 8 till midnight - Aust WST. (+8 GMT)
PM me for any further details. :)

Mazrik666

First Post
Lfg

Hey i play DND 4e but i'm kinda new, i am a quick learner, im american, i live in the philippines, and i really want to join a group, my time zone is the same as western austrailia, i should be able to play tuesdays, im only 15 but i have been told that i act much older. please give me a chance.
wait i just reaslized that you play from 8 till midnight aussie west coast time...that rules me out...have school...

Last edited:

Iron Dog

Explorer
Well the game died in the donkey, seems that alot of people are prepared to play in a game provided that they don't have to do any input into it. (Maybe they should be playing WOW). So if anyone out thier running a game for dedicated players, needs an extra and able to play in to a +8 GMT time, then give us a buzz.

Remove ads