Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: sorry for the absence lately. Work has been crazy and looks to continue for the forseable future. That said I'm still here and reading I'll just be going with the flow for now and contributing when I can. I hope to never force you to NPC Beyrk in combat but understand if it comes to it. Having great fun so far!

"Yup she was right, mostly junk. On to the library?" says Beyrk.

covaithe

Explorer
"Hey, look at me? Who am I?" Quagmire picks up a costume sabre and places on his head a preposterous cocked hat with an ostrich feather, the sort a pirate captain would wear in an over-the-top theatrical production. He prances around in a circle, squealing in a high-pitched voice: "Oh, help! I gambled away my ship and now scorpions are after meeee! Oooh, my sensitive backside!" He drops the sabre and leaps into the air, clutching the specified region dramatically.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dang't squints at Quag's impression a moment, impassive. Then he chuckles and adds, Need more gesticu-, gestica-, uh... hand wavy stuff. Dang't will keep attuned to magic, but otherwise follow.

OOC: Arcana as usual.

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
covaithe said:
"Hey, look at me? Who am I?" Quagmire picks up a costume sabre and places on his head a preposterous cocked hat with an ostrich feather, the sort a pirate captain would wear in an over-the-top theatrical production. He prances around in a circle, squealing in a high-pitched voice: "Oh, help! I gambled away my ship and now scorpions are after meeee! Oooh, my sensitive backside!" He drops the sabre and leaps into the air, clutching the specified region dramatically.
:lol: Ohboy. That's hilarious. It's so funny that they can make fun of him for not getting in the action only because I hold him back for fear of turning him into a DMPC. I don't want to trample on your PC's glory, so I keep him out of the way. Who knows, maybe some day he'll be out of the way permanently... :devil:[/sblock][sblock=Initiatives]bad guys init (1d20+3=10)
Inits for Hrav, Quagmire, Girth, Dang't, Beyrk, and Kauldron with +2 bonus from Quagmire added to all but him. (1d20+6+2=25, 1d20+6=12, 1d20+7+2=19, 1d20+5+2=22, 1d20+3+2=19, 1d20+2+2=11)
Initiatives:

25 Hrav
22 Dang't
19 Girth
19 Beyrk
12 Quagmire
11 Kauldron
10 bud guys

So once again, you all get to go first before the bad guys get to act! :eek: Please don't kill them all in the first round!:.-([/sblock]
attachment.php

You gather near the door leading out of the garden and into what should be the library. Opening the door, you see that it is indeed a library. Shelves stuffed with books fill the room in rows. The ceiling above the center of the room is open to what must be a second level where a balcony looks down over most of the shelves. From the doorway you can only see down one row to the other side of the room which is 25 feet away. Around the corner inside the room are a few human guards sitting on the floor playing dice. Looking up at you, their eyes go wide with surprise as they start to grab for their weapons.

OOC: I'm including the whole map because it's just easier on me that way. Your PC's can't see the stairs on the west end of the room. I'll update the map to place bad guys that aren't visible yet when you reach a spot where you could see them from.
[sblock=Status]Party current/total HP's, [current/total HS's], conditions (* if already acted)
Hrav: 46/46, [5/8]
Quagmire: 41/41, [7/9]
Girth: 45/45, [9/10]
Dang't: 32/32, [7/8]
Beyrk: 35/35, [9/11]
Kauldron: 29/29, [7/12]

*I think I've got everybody's HP and surges right. If you've got something else, let me know and I'll make sure to correct. (No, I won't take your word that you are supposed to have 100 hps. ;))

Milestones: 2 today (2 AP's awarded)

Enemy current(future)/total HP's/conditions:
Human Rabble 1: 1/1; +2 to all defenses
Human Rabble 2: 1/1; +2 to all defenses
Human Rabble 3: 1/1; +2 to all defenses[/sblock][sblock=Enemy Stats]Human Rabble
Perception 10
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion
AC 15; Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11; see also mob rule
:bmelee: Club (Standard, at-will) Weapon
+6 vs Armor Class; 4 damage.
Mob Rule - The human rabble gains a +2 power bonus to all defenses while at least two other human rabble are within 5 squares of it.

Human Guard
Perception 16
HP 47; Bloodied 23
AC 18; Fortitude 16, Refl ex 15, Will 14
:bmelee: Halberd (standard; at-will) Weapon: Reach 2; +10 vs. AC; 1d10 + 3 damage, and the target is marked until the end of the human guard’s next turn.
:melee: Powerful Strike (standard; recharge :5::6: ) Weapon: Requires halberd; reach 2; +10 vs. AC; 1d10 + 7 damage, and the target is knocked prone.
:ranged: Crossbow (standard; at-will) Weapon
Ranged 15/30; +9 vs. AC; 1d8 + 2 damage.[/sblock]

Attachments

• RR3 Library 1.JPG
    RR3 Library 1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: It was there before! And now I'm at work and can't try to upload it again till tonight or tomorrow morning! :rant: Sorry for this snag folks. I'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases