Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

garyh

First Post
Any suggestions for Hrav? Being dazed, I can't even draw and throw a shuriken right now. If someone has a power that can let me shift or slide 1 square, I could at least attack G3 this round.

The Digger

First Post
Across the gap between them Girth saw the frantic attempts of the wizard to escape. “He is get away. Stop him we must"

But he realised almost instantly that he was the one most disengaged and the task was his. With the swiftness of a striking snake he drew his power in and unleashed it in a deadly blast.

[sblock=OOC]Eldritch Blast with CA
Roll Lookup 24 to hit Ref

7 damage
[Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
As Girth's eldritch blast slams into the mage's back, a splatter of blood covers the door and the mage slumps to the ground and into eternal darkness.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Beyrk's majestic word at the end of last round allowed him to slide Dang't one square, but it wasn't specified where, or if Dang't would accept the shift. Would it be possible to say retroactively that he slid to 2AJ-T? I'm thinking of having Quagmire move in and use wolf pack tactics to allow Dang't a free shift, which would let him have a full round's actions without fear of OAs.

Phoenix8008

First Post
ooc: Beyrk's majestic word at the end of last round allowed him to slide Dang't one square, but it wasn't specified where, or if Dang't would accept the shift. Would it be possible to say retroactively that he slid to 2AJ-T? I'm thinking of having Quagmire move in and use wolf pack tactics to allow Dang't a free shift, which would let him have a full round's actions without fear of OAs.
OOC: It's okay with me if it's okay with Stonegod.

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire leaps forward, slipping past Mutt. "Oi! Whoever you are! Try this on fer size!" he yells as he stabs at the creature menacing Dang't, distracting him for just long enough for the goblin to slip away.

[sblock=actions]Move: to 2AI-S.
Standard: Wolf Pack Tactics; Dang't may shift 1, hit or miss. 17 vs. AC for 12 damage misses by 1, unless I can come up with a reason to have CA somehow. I can't think of anything, though. Ah, well, I suppose I'll leave the damage-dealing to the strikers this time.[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
Hrav, ya big lug. I don't know I've done to yee but, I think we can work something out other then me slicin you up. What do ya say big'un?

*Kauldron still standing in his highly defensive position. Readied for any attacks from anyone or anywhere.*

[sblock=Immediate Reaction]Goblin Tactics: Shift to AG-V.[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]Move: Move to AG-T.

Readied Action: Enfeebling Strike on anyone moving adjacent.

• Effect: "Hrav" is still marked by Kauldron.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 1
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:20, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:5
HP:29/29, Temp HP:0
Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:6/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics

Virtuous Strike
Action Point [X]
Channel Divinity [X]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [X]
Lay on Hands [ ]
[FONT=&quot]Majestic Halo [ ] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/sblock][/FONT]

Erekose13

Explorer
Beyrk huffs from the effort of the climb but offers Girth a nod of confidence when he sees the mage fall.

Then turning his attention to the little tin can that is attacking Dang't and Quagmire he screams in confusion and anger. The tin can is sent flying and his allies are moved by the power of his voice. He then moves in to corner the thing with his songblade.

[sblock=ooc]

Trigger: Virtue of Valour for Girth when he kills the Mage - +5 temp hit points & +2 to dmg until end of my next turn

Actions:
Start: n/a

Standard: shout of triumph vs. 'K' (1d20+7=27, 1d6+6=7) = Crit = 12 dmg +crit (1d8=6)

'K' pushed to 2AKs
Quagmire shifted to 2AJt
Dang't shifted to upto 4 behind Beryk

Move: to 2AJs
Minor:
End: n/a

[sblock=stat block]Beyrk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 2
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 12, Low-Light Vision
AC: 18, Fort: 15, Reflex: 13, Will: 17 - Speed: 5
HP: 35/35, Bloodied: 17, Surge Value: 8; Surges left: 9/11
Action Points: 1

Powers: