Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Alex stands and chops into the wolf, dropping it to the boardwalk.

-Quagmire inspires Alex to keep fighting before slashing into the remaining wolf.

-The wolf bites at Quagmire, but the hobgoblin dodges its teeth with ease. (Had to roll this attack by hand since IC was down. Hit AC 13, so a miss.)

-Beyrk and Hrav can go, then I'll NPC Girth...
[sblock=Init/Status]23 - Elf Scout 1
23 - Elf Scout 2 (-13 hp)
22 - Dang't (10/27 hp, bloody)
21 - Elf Archer 1 (-14 hp)
21 - Elf Archer 2
18 - Alex (28/47 hp, +4 temp hp)
17 - Quagmire (36/36 hp)
14 - Wolf 1 (-43 hp, dead)
14 - Wolf 2 (-12 hp)
14 - Beyrk (30/30 hp)
11 - Hrav (45/41 hp)
11 - Girth (40/40 hp)[/sblock]
attachment.php

Attachments

• RR1 Dock 7.JPG
    RR1 Dock 7.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 231

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=phoenix]oh sorry, I hadn't noticed that. a question. Is there a gap between the shore and the brown terrain where the archers are? for axample, should Alexander jump down to get to the archer, would that pose any problems, or could he get to, say, A2 in a single move action, perhaps with an athletics check?[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: My wife and I closed on our first house today, so expect some absence from me in the next few days.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Sure thing, Quag. grins Alexander, as always feeling better after his friend's mocks, and steps closer to the remaining wolf and the Elf on the staircase. Told'ya I was coming, didn't I?

ooc: Alex will actually use the shift granted by Quagmire to move to AB10 since W1 is dead.

garyh

First Post
Seeing Alex take advantage of Quag's direction, Hrav vaults over to flank the wolf with his human ally. He lands a telling blow with Black Death right in the wolf's flank.

"Thanks for distractin' that mutt for me!" Hrav tells Alex.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move action - Tumble to AD10.

Minor action - Apply Predatory Eye to Wolf 2.

Standard action - Piercing Strike vs Wolf 2.

Piercing Strike (CA, SA, Predatory Eye) (1d20+10+2=17, 1d10+5=10, 2d8+4=14, 1d6=3)

Hits Reflex 17 for 27 damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga- Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 4
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 41 + 4 temp HP/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 11, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Deft Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Handspring Assault
Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=phoenix]oh sorry, I hadn't noticed that. a question. Is there a gap between the shore and the brown terrain where the archers are? for axample, should Alexander jump down to get to the archer, would that pose any problems, or could he get to, say, A2 in a single move action, perhaps with an athletics check?[/sblock]
Ata: It would be difficult to take that route. If the level of the dock is 0 ft elevation, the beach off either side would be -5 ft elevation. Each 5 ft of stairs going up from the dock raises elevation 5 ft also, so the archers are 15 ft higher than the dock and 20 ft higher than the beach. The dark black line separating the light sandy colored squares and the tan ground A2 is standing upon is therefore a 20 ft cliff that would require climbing checks to go up. Also (for everyone) don't forget that the stairs are difficult terrain and require 2 squares of movement per 5 ft traveled. The scouts were able to shift over it due to one of their special powers as well.

Erekose13

Explorer
Beyrk wanders past Dang't patting him on the head, "Doing good there little buddy." and swings in next to the heavy hitters with a slash against the wolf himself.

ooc: allies hitting Wolf2 before the end of my next turn gain 4 temp hit points.

[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Start: n/a
Move: to AD9
Minor: Majestic Word on Dang't (healing surge +5 + shift 1)
Standard: warsong strike vs. wolf2 AC (1d20+8=20, 1d8+5=9) = hit, 8 dmg, allies hitting the target before the end of my next turn gain 4 temp hit points.
End: n/a
[sblock=stat block]Beryk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11, Low-Light Vision
AC: 17, Fort: 14, Reflex: 12, Will: 16 - Speed: 5
HP: 30/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1

Powers:
Misdirected Mark
Warsong Strike

Hobgoblin Resilience
Majestic Word
Words of Friendship 2
Shout of Triumph

Slayer's Song[/sblock][/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round 2 continued:
-Beyrk moves by Dang't while giving him some encouragement before slashing at the remaining wolf with his longsword. (Dang't spends a healing surge and regains 11 hp, up to 21 now. Beyrk hits the wolf for 9 damage. I'm going with what your roll said instead of the 8 that you typed in after the link to the roll unless you tell me otherwise why it would be one less.)

-Hrav tumbles in to flank the with Alex before stabbing out with Black Death at the creature. The rapier sizzles as it goes in one side of the wolf and comes out the other side pointing at Alex's feet. The wolf gives a wheezing yelp before dropping lifeless to the dock.

-Girth hurls a blast of eldritch force at the nearest archer, but she ducks out of the way, easily avoiding the attack. (See attack roll below for the miss details.)

Round 3:

-The scouts slash at Alex and Hrav before backing up the stairs another step, but only Hrav gets stung by their efforts. (5 damage to Hrav from S2 which used up 5 of his 8 bonus hps.)

OOC: Dang't can choose to shift 1 square before his turn due to Beyrk's effect if he wishes. Tell me where he wants to go and I'll put it on the map.

-Dang't can go... but since Stonegod may be absent for a couple days moving and all, if he hasn't posted by Tuesday morning Eastern Standard Time, I'll NPC him for this round.
22 - Dang't (21/27 hp)
21 - Elf Archer 2
18 - Alex (28/47 hp, +4 temp hp)
17 - Quagmire (36/36 hp)
14 - Wolf 2 (-48 hp, dead)
14 - Beyrk (30/30 hp)
11 - Hrav (41/41 hp, +3 temp hp)
attachment.php

Girth Eldritch Blast vs. Reflex of Archer #2 (1d20+6=9, 1d10+5=9)
Scout 1 attacking Alex's AC, Scout 2 attacking Hrav's AC (1d20+7=9, 1d8+4=5, 1d20+7=20, 1d8+4=5)

Attachments

• RR1 Dock 8.JPG
    RR1 Dock 8.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dang't smiles at the bigger hob, and slips back. With another BOOM, he calls down more thunder, slipping away some more. [sblock=OOC]Shift west one square. Storm Walk, shifting west again: Miss again.[/sblock] [sblock=Dang't]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 1
Initiative: +4, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 14, Fort: 12, Reflex: 15, Will: 16 — Speed: 6
HP: 21/27, Bloodied: 13, Surge: 6, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Storm Walk
Chaos Bolt

Thunder Slam
Lightning Breath
Goblin Tactics

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Dang't shifts west two times and tries to blast an enemy with thunder, but the goblin misses this time.

-The archers reload their bows while moving to new positions before firing again. Alex is hit by one arrow while another flies by Hrav, missing. The archer that missed is already moving in a blur of motion though, knocking another arrow and loosing it at the bugbear again. The second arrow flies truer than she could have hoped for, sticking right in Hrav's chest! The bugbear feels a pain that must be his damaged lung trying to breathe with an arrow sticking through it. (Alex hit for 6 damage. The reroll for A2 is a crit, so Hrav takes 14 damage! He uses up his 3 remaining temp hps and another 11 besides.)

-Alex, Quagmire, Beyrk, and Hrav can go, then I'll NPC Girth...
22 - Dang't (21/27 hp)
21 - Elf Archer 2
18 - Alex (22/47 hp, +4 temp hp)
17 - Quagmire (36/36 hp)
14 - Wolf 2 (-48 hp, dead)
14 - Beyrk (30/30 hp)
11 - Hrav (30/41 hp)
attachment.php

Archer 1 vs. Alex AC, Archer 2 vs. Hrav AC w/ +2 bonus to hit for moving 4 squares. (1d20+7+2=26, 1d10+4=6, 1d20+7+2=13, 1d10+4=5)
Archer 2 attack reroll from Elven Accuracy at Hrav AC 19. (1d20+7+2=29)

Attachments

• RR1 Dock 9.JPG
    RR1 Dock 9.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 200

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases