Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

covaithe

Explorer
"Alex! Hold that door! Don't let 'em past ye!" Quagmire barks, sizing up the situation.

Alex nods grimly and advances into the room, bracing himself for a blow from the warforged nearest the door. His arm goes back to swing his axe in a wide arc to catch two of the soldiers, but the door stymies him; there is no room here for such a wide swing.

Quagmire is right behind him, feinting a blow to the warforged's eyes. It flinches, and Alex quickly rains a chopping blow down on its torso.

[sblock=actions]Alex moves NE, N. I think that provokes an OA from W3, but he should have cover from it I think. Then he attacks W2 with Cleave, natural 1. :eek: Well, W2 is marked anyway.

Quagmire moves directly S of Alex. He uses commander's strike to give Alex a free basic melee attack on W3 with +1 to hit and +2 damage, which is 22 vs. AC for 15 damage. Alex marks him too.

I don't think Q has actually used any surges or dailies yet. I think Alex has used two surges.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Quagmire stat block]Quagmire Weaselcrust- Male Hobgoblin Warlord 3
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:19, Fort:15, Reflex:14, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP:36/36, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +5, and grants nearby allies +2 to initiative
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Wolf Pack Tactics, Commander's Strike, Hammer and Anvil, Inspiring Wordx2, Hobgoblin Resilience, Bastion of Defense, Inspired Belligerence, Warlord's Strike, Chainmail of Sacrifice, Chainmail of Sacrifice, Vanguard Longsword
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
- Hrav unleashes a gout of acid from his weapon, but the warforged he targets manages to get out of the way mostly before the attack can do him harm.

-Alex moves up and takes position just inside the room, drawing an attack from the closest warforged in the room. It's longsword makes contact with Alex, but does very little damage (6 hp). Alex then tries to cleave through the nearest two enemies, but the doorway is too confined for his swing and he misses. (W2 is marked though)

-Quagmire delayed until Alex took position inside the doorway before feinting at one warforged and leaving it open for a quick strike from Alex who hits it hard in the midsection. (W3 is also marked as well as injured for 15 hps)

-Beyrk, Dang't, and Girth can go...
[SBLOCK=Init/Status]23- Hrav (41/41hp)
21- Alex (41/47hp)
20- Quagmire (36/36hp)
19- Beyrk (30/30hp)
17- Dang't (21/27hp)
16- Girth (32/40hp)
12- Warforged 1
12- Warforged 2
12- Warforged 3 (-15 hps)[/sblock]
attachment.php

OA vs. Alex from W3 (1d20+9=28, 1d8+4=6)

Attachments

• RR Entrance 2.JPG
    RR Entrance 2.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 204

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The little goblin steps up and calls up raucous thunder against the warforged the big man was fighting. The sound of it rattles the room.[sblock=Actions]Shift to AE22. Thunder Slam: Fort 19, 16 thunder damage[/sblock][sblock=Dang't]Dang't—Male Goblin Storm Sorcerer 1
Initiative: +4, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 14, Fort: 12, Reflex: 15, Will: 16 — Speed: 6
HP: 21/27, Bloodied: 13, Surge: 6, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Storm Walk
Chaos Bolt

Thunder Slam
Lightning Breath
Goblin Tactics

Full character sheet[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
Girth skipped forwards in his usual battle pax de bas and stared into the room considering his possible targets.

"You I see" he chortled "artifice-made you are but by the power of Her unmade you shall be."

He raised his arms and called down the eldritch power of the heavens, directing it towards the furthermost guard with a screech of joy. Unfortunately his screech of joy became one of rage as his feeble efforts fizzled out feet short of his target.

[sblock=OOC]Eldritch Blast: Miss: Roll Lookup[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Girth Snowbird- male half elf Warlock (Star Pact) Level 3
Passive Perception: +11, Passive Insight: +18
AC:15, Fort:16, Reflex:15, Will:16 - Speed:6
HP:40/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:10/10
Initiative +6: Action Points:1/1, Second Wind:0/1
Feats: Improved Fate of the Void; Distant Advantage

Powers:-Eldritch Blast: Dire Radiance
Vampiric Embrace: Scorching Burst: Frigid Darkness
Dread Star
Ethereal Stride[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: I was going to have Beyrk move to AC22 and use Misdirected Mark on W1 and marking him for Alex but IC is down.

Beyrk moves forward and laughingly taunts the warforged opponents.

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Beyrk's taunt hits the mark, and then some! (Crit!) The Warforged seems slightly demoralized and confused wondering what elderberries are and whether or not his maker smelled of them. (W1 is now marked by Alex.)

-Dang't steps forward and unleashes a thunderous attack at the warforged in the middle, shaking it up severely. (Hit for 16 dmg. I guessed that you meant W2 for your target since you didn't specify. Also, shifted Dang't to AD22 instead of AE22 since there is a wall running between the AD and AE rows that Dang't couldn't shift through.)

-Girth targets the warforged furthest away, but it manages to resist his eldritch power. (Since Beyrk moved into Girth's way, I'm guessing he may not want to go up to AC23, so I left him stationary. If you want Girth to actually move, let me know and I'll retcon it.)

-The warforged move as one to attack, the furthest one shifting forward so that all three can strike at Alex simultaneously! (One crit for 12 damage, one hit for 6 damage, and one miss. -18hp total. Alex is marked by both, but I'll say the crit gets the nod, so he's still marked by W2.)

-Alex swings his axe fiercly at all three warforged, but they raise their shields in one motion blocking his attack completely and raining bright sparks on the floor of the room. (Sweeping Blow used. Mark all three warforged.)
[sblock=details]Begining of turn: Nothing
Move action: nothing
Standard action: Sweeping Blow at all 3 warforged
Minor action: nothing
End of turn: nothing
[sblock=mini-stats]Alexander Duran- Human Fighter 3
Initiative:+2 Passive perception:14 Passive Insight:13
AC:20 For:18 Ref:15 Will:14
HP:23/47 Bloodied:23 Surges value:11 Surges/day:11/11
Speed:5 Languages:Common, Imperial(=elven)
AP:1 Second Wind:1
Basic Attack: +10 vs AC, 1d12+6
Opportunity attack: +12 vs AC, 1d12+6
Powers: Cleave, Sure strike, Tide of iron, Pass forward
Covering Attack, Sweeping blow
Comeback strike[/sblock][/sblock]-Hrav, and Quagmire can go...nobody else past them for now please.[sblock=Init/Status]23- Hrav (41/41hp)
21- Alex (23/47hp, bloodied)
20- Quagmire (36/36hp)
19- Beyrk (30/30hp)
17- Dang't (21/27hp)
16- Girth (32/40hp)
12- Warforged 1 (-13 hp)
12- Warforged 2 (-16 hp)
12- Warforged 3 (-15 hp)[/sblock]
attachment.php

Misdirected Mark vs. W1 Reflex (1d20+5=25, 1d8+5=10)
Warforged 1, 2, and 3 attacking Alex with Battlefield Tactics +1 bonus. (1d20+9+1=13, 1d8+4=11, 1d20+9+1=30, 1d8+4=5, 1d20+9+1=21, 1d8+4=6)
Alex Sweeping Blow attack at W1, W2, W3. (1d20+12=18, 1d20+12=16, 1d20+12=14, 1d12+6=14)

Attachments

• RR Entrance 3.JPG
    RR Entrance 3.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,750
Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
"Don't sweat it, Alex. We got yer back, mate," Quagmire booms, voice calm. "Everyone hit the one in the corner, on my mark. Ready? Now!" His sword lashes out, trying to injure its shield arm.

[sblock=actions]Minor: inspiring word, Alex spends surge and heals surge+5.
Standard: Warlord's strike vs. W3, hits AC 17 for 12 damage. If it hits, all allies get +5 to damage rolls against W3 until the end of my next turn.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Quagmire stat block]Quagmire Weaselcrust- Male Hobgoblin Warlord 3
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:19, Fort:15, Reflex:14, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP:36/36, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +5, and grants nearby allies +2 to initiative
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Wolf Pack Tactics, Commander's Strike, Hammer and Anvil, Inspiring Wordx2, Hobgoblin Resilience, Bastion of Defense, Inspired Belligerence, Warlord's Strike, Chainmail of Sacrifice, Chainmail of Sacrifice, Vanguard Longsword
[/sblock]

Remove ads