Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Erekose13

Explorer
Beyrk scores a well placed by light hit against the elvish scout in front of him. His success encourages anyone also taking advantage of the scout.

ooc: 4 temp hps to anyone hitting S2.
[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Start: n/a
Standard: Warsong Strike vs. S2 (1d20+8=26, 1d8+5=6)
Move: n/a
Minor: n/a
End: n/a
[sblock=stat block]Beyrk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11, Low-Light Vision
AC: 17, Fort: 14, Reflex: 12, Will: 16 - Speed: 5
HP: 30/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 0

Powers:
Misdirected Mark
Warsong Strike

Hobgoblin Resilience
Majestic Word
Words of Friendship 2
Shout of Triumph

Slayer's Song[/sblock][/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
ooc: I think Alex should have an OA vs S1 for moving: 21 vs AC, 14 dmg, and he stops his movement. I think that hits so unless the OA is not possible for some reason, the attack vs Girth should not occur.

I'm pretty sure Dang't just killed S1, anyway, so you might as well use that roll against S2 instead. Assuming he survives Quagmire's attack...
[/sblock]

Quagmire, apparently full of energy after the short sea voyage, charges again, laughing.

ooc: IC is down for me (again!). Charge to AD 13, +9 vs AC and 2d8+4 damage.

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc: Oh, yeah. Sorry phoenix. I forgot the 3rd dimension :)

Alexander takes a look at his back and sees that the elf he pushed over is taken care of, and heads to take the last one down. He swings a mighty blow at him, disregarding defense to end the combat faster.

[sblock=actions]move to AE15(using pass forward to avoid OAs); Brash strike: IC is down so I'll use the roll from before: 23 vs AC, 16 dmg; gain 4 temp hp and grant CA to scout2[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Alexander Duran- Human Fighter 3
Initiative:+2 Passive perception:14 Passive Insight:13
AC:20 For:18 Ref:15 Will:14
HP:22/47+4t Bloodied:23 Surges value:11 Surges/day:11/11
Speed:5 Languages:Common, Imperial(=elven)
AP:1 Second Wind:1
Basic Attack: +10 vs AC, 1d12+6
Opportunity attack: +12 vs AC, 1d12+6
Powers: Cleave, Brash strike, Tide of iron, Pass forward
Covering Attack, Sweeping blow
Comeback strike[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
You quickly finish off the two remaining elves who drop dead on the ground beside their companions. After cleaning off your weapons quickly, you check the bodies and find nothing of interest beyond their arms and armor itself.[sblock=stuff]2x Leather armor, short sword, longbow, and 30 arrows.
2x chainmail, longsword, and short sword.[/sblock]
Captain Azrael approaches as you finish up. "Great job, mates! Ye done a fine job as usual. Looks like they don't be havin' any ballistae or catapults which could hit the ship from up there, so we should be safe enough here while ya head in to take out any resistance. I'll make sure the sailors are on the defensive here and ready to start loading up tha plunder as soon as you give the all clear signal. Oh and we can strip these elves o' gear and dispose of the bodies as well so nobody be seeing them layin here."

The gates near the top of the stairs appear to be unlocked. In fact they are slightly ajar. Peeking through them, you see a courtyard about 20 feet wide between the gates and the main building which fills the remaining space inside the walls. There is a door across the courtyard from the gates and another two doors further down the building. At the far end of the courtyard are two open faced rooms which appear to be a stable and a forge.
[sblock=Current HP's]Dang't (21/27 hp)
Alex (22/47 hp)
Quagmire (36/36 hp)
Beyrk (30/30 hp)
Hrav (30/41 hp)
Girth (32/40 hp)[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
OOC: Hrav will use one surge to heal exactly to full.

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga- Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 4
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 11, Surges left: 7/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Deft Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Handspring Assault
Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Beyrk offers words of thanks to Alex, lightening the man's heart as they regroup. "Would be a bit forward walking in the front door wouldn't it?" he says light heartedly.

ooc: Alex gets an additional 5hp when using a healing surge.

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire watches as Captain Azrael departs again, once more without lifting a finger to help defend his ship. "Remind me why we haven't dumped 'im in the drink yet? 'e's about as useful as a hole in yer ale mug."

He sighs. "Well, our necks're in it now. Might as well get on with it."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Quagmire watches as Captain Azrael departs again, once more without lifting a finger to help defend his ship. "Remind me why we haven't dumped 'im in the drink yet? 'e's about as useful as a hole in yer ale mug."
Dang't pulls himself up behind Quad. That very useful. Lets Dang't drink from your cup! Heehee. Looking at the courtyard, Dang't tries to find some shadow to hide in before going in.

OOC: Dang't will stealth it at +6. Marching order? I suggest Dang't middle-last. Dang't will spend on HS.

garyh

First Post
OOC: I'm fine with Hrav being at the front of the group with Alex. He's got Perception, and his Level 4 HP and defenses make him relatively durable.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases