Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
So marching order is Hrav and Alex front rank, Beyrk and Quagmire second rank, and Girth and Dang't last rank? Sound okay to everyone?

I was sure I had loaded this map with my last post that described the area. Guess not. Here it is:
attachment.php

So, there are doors at AC/20, L&M/20, H&I/20, and open doorways leading into the forge at F/19&20, and the stables at F/14&15. Where do you folks wanna head to?

Attachments

• RR1 Dock 13.JPG
    RR1 Dock 13.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 246

The Digger

First Post
"Go we in? Scouting is good idea but speed also is very good."

Girth tightened his belt, adjusted the hang of his cloak and adjusted the grip on his Rod.

"So! We go now?"

[sblock=OOC]I'd go for the closest door.[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
OOC: I'll be going camping the next few days. I'll be back home Thursday night, but may not get online until Friday night. See ya in a bit! (though I'll be about for a while longer tonight :) ) Assume Hrav sneak attacks anyone or anything that isn't the MMC. ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: I'll be out of town and likely w/o Internets until Thursday the 3rd. NPC Dang't as needed (he'll keep hidden in the back and blast when needed).

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Sorry again for the delay. My son just started homeschool again this week. So he is using the computer for school more during the day now. I'm trying to find a good balance to have some time myself for updating my games as needed.

You make your way across the courtyard and find the nearest door to be unlocked. Opening it up, you see a foyer with little to no decoration. A door stands across the 20' x 15' room. Another door on the south side of the room looks like it is probably a closet or cloakroom. On the north side of the room is an open doorway leading into a guard room. Standing near a door at the far north end of the guard room is a trio of warforged soldiers made of wood, stone, and metal. The one nearest the door slams its metal fist into the door before reaching for its longsword. The other two lift their longswords in unison and prepare to attack, but the party has the jump on them and gets to act first...

[sblock=Init/Status]24- Quagmire (36/36hp)
23- Hrav (41/41hp)
21- Alex (38/47hp, unless he spent a second surge to get to full?)
19- Beyrk (30/30hp)
17- Dang't (21/27hp, unless he spent a surge to get to full?)
16- Girth (32/40hp, unless he spent a surge to get to full?)
12- Warforged 1
12- Warforged 2
12- Warforged 3[/sblock]
attachment.php

Attachments

• RR Entrance 1.JPG
    RR Entrance 1.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 208

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I imagine Alex would have spent another surge to get to full. Ata has been quiet for a while, though. Tactics-wise, shall we have Alex hold the doorway? If he goes to the square just inside the doorway, with Quagmire right behind him, he can mark W2, and Q can have him Commander's Strike and mark W3. Then our strikers can focus fire on one of them, say W3. This is all assuming that's actually a doorway...

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=Tactics]Girth thinks he will move to the square immediately west of W2 i.e. the middle square. Cast Otherwind Stride which is Clos Burst 1 at +5 vs Will (unless I can get any bonuses from anyone - hint!). Damage includes immobilization. OK I may well miss but those I do hit get immobilized for a bit[/sblock]

[sblock=Question]Is this the Surprise round in which we only get 1 action followed by the first round where we get all our actions before them?[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases