Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

garyh

First Post
Hrav is cheered by Quag's reminiscing over good times, and is able to focus enough to use Mutt's presence as a distraction to the mechanical canine to hit it solidly. He can't seem to totally get back into the action, however.

[sblock=Mechanics]Standard action - Clever Strike against Iron Dog.

CS (CA, SA) (1d20+11+2=25, 1d10+5=13, 2d8+4=9)

Hits AC 25 (connects!) for 22 damage.

End of turn - Save against Dazed.

Save vs Dazed (1d20=3)

Failure.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga - Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 5
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 23/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 3/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Clever Strike
Piercing Strike

Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: May use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Downward Spiral
Handspring Assault

Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
Attack again I must. Friends have need of Girth.”

The warlock looked and sounded shocked at the way the fight was going but needs must! Picking up the hem of his robe he skipped nimbly through the doorway and over towards the bed, almost disappearing into the shadows as he did so. Then with a casual wave of his hand he started to draw upon his Mistresses power.

Strange beings these, my Lady but hopes this one that they will be to your satisfaction".

A bolt of eldritch light shot from his rod to strike one of the clay beasts which itself seemed to react strangely although still it took damage.

Then with a deep breath Girth delved within himself once more and once more drew upon the darkness of his Mistress. A dark shadow shot out to envelop the iron dog, limning it in a dark nimbus and rendering it easier to hit.

[sblock=OOC]Move to X34 – Shadow Walk gain Concealment TeoNT[/sblock][sblock=OOC]

Eldritch Blast vs C3;
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2493887/
24 vs Ref; 12 damage vs C3

C3 does Re-direct +4 vs Girth –miss Fail 10:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2493890/

(NB: Don't know if Divine Sanction kicks in here?)

AP spent Gain +3 to attack
Frigid Darkness vs Iron Dog
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2493892/
24 vs Fort
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2493893/
18 damage
[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Yeah Girth, the Clay Scout would take 7 radiant damage for attacking you as well as a -2 to attacks for being marked.

Phoenix what kind of DC we looking at here to take a running jump up onto the bed?

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Sorry I didn't get to respond to this yesterday. DC for jumping up onto the bed would be 12 assuming that you move the 2 squares before the jump to get the running start.

Just make sure that if you do that for your turn to roll any OA's for the Clay Scouts or the Iron Dog(if you go past him) for moving.

Darksteed

First Post
*With Kauldron being out of itm literally. The room spinning and being shifted as Beryk pulled him back from the frontline. His muscled ached and aloud little movement. People shouting and bumping him. Though he felt strangely better as if someone had lifted the pain in his gut away. He still felt gravely sick.*

Oh! By the Gods I think I'm gonna be sick.....

*He lifted his mask up and leaned over. Then spewed onto the floor.*

BBBBLLLAARRGGHH!!!!

*He gasped and blinked his eyes. Leaning back up then looked around spotting the little flying buggers he couldn't see before as he wiped his mouth clean with his plated forearm.*

Ahhh...much better. Nothing like a good perging to make you feel better. Though still feel like an old man. Ah well at least the room spotted spinning.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Full Defense
-Effect: +2 to all defenses until the start of next turn.
Save vs. Poison: (Removed by Quagmire before poison damage was taken)
Save vs. Daze: 20 (Pass)
Save vs. Slow: 5 (Fail)
End of turn: All Divine Sanctions fall off all creatures Kauldron is not adjacent to (Which I believe is everyone).
End of turn: +2 bonus to saves ends.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 1
Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC:20, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:15 -- Speed:5
HP:16/29, Temp HP:5
Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:2/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics

Virtuous Strike
Action Point [X]
Channel Divinity [X]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [ ]
Lay on Hands [X]
Majestic Halo [X]
Symbol of Brawn [X] [/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC: All Players] As I posted in the Discussion thread, I've had connectivity issues for the last week that have mostly kept me offline. Sorry to all of you for the wait.

This latest issue added to my past general slow posting and recent re-employment cutting into my free time has made me start to question whether I should continue trying to DM after finishing this adventure. So basically I wanted to do a survey and see from each of you if it would be worth it to continue on further MMC adventures even if the pace remained as slow as it has been. (Not that I want it to be going at a round per week pace, and not that I wouldn't try to go faster than that when able.) I just wanted to get some feedback from you, the players, as to your feelings on the matter. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I haven't had much experience upon these play-by-posts. So I don't know the fast in which games should be played at. That being said. I've liked you as a DM. So far it's being a great storyline, the encounters are fun 9and kickin my rear heh), and you have good communication skills with the group in general. All good qualities I look for in a DM. I say I'm ok with the speed. Life comes first. Yeah gotta do what you gotta do. So as long as your up for DMing with your schedule, I say I'd still like you to run. [/sblock]

garyh

First Post
[sblock=Poll]I'd like to stick with the group and with you as DM Phoenix. I understand if you don't have time to DM, though, and I'm sure we can find another sucker DM to take the MMC on. :)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases