D&D 4th Edition Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!) - Page 12


What's on your mind?

  1. #111
    Registered User


    Erekose13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    9,352
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Erekose13
    My communities:

    Beyrk scores a well placed by light hit against the elvish scout in front of him. His success encourages anyone also taking advantage of the scout.

    ooc: 4 temp hps to anyone hitting S2.
    ooc
    Actions:
    Start: n/a
    Standard: Warsong Strike vs. S2 (1d20+8=26, 1d8+5=6)
    Move: n/a
    Minor: n/a
    End: n/a
    stat block
    Beyrk Verkunder - Male Hobgoblin Bard 1
    Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11, Low-Light Vision
    AC: 17, Fort: 14, Reflex: 12, Will: 16 - Speed: 5
    HP: 30/30, Bloodied: 15, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 11/11
    Action Points: 0

    Powers:
    Misdirected Mark
    Warsong Strike

    Hobgoblin Resilience
    Majestic Word
    Words of Friendship 2
    Shout of Triumph

    Slayer's Song
    Erekose13
    Art by Uneide!
    PbP

    [Living 4th Edition]
    Callen Stewart Human Wizard 8
    Beyrk Verkunder Hobgoblin Bard 3

    [Living Eberron]
    Gogmorthak d'Tharashk Orc Barbarian 6

 

  • #112
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    covaithe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    4,971
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore covaithe
    My communities:

    ooc
    Quote Originally Posted by Atanatotatos View Post
    ooc: I think Alex should have an OA vs S1 for moving: 21 vs AC, 14 dmg, and he stops his movement. I think that hits so unless the OA is not possible for some reason, the attack vs Girth should not occur.
    I'm pretty sure Dang't just killed S1, anyway, so you might as well use that roll against S2 instead. Assuming he survives Quagmire's attack...


    Quagmire, apparently full of energy after the short sea voyage, charges again, laughing.

    ooc: IC is down for me (again!). Charge to AD 13, +9 vs AC and 2d8+4 damage.
    My games

    Check out Living 4th Edition, a community-run 4e D&D living world open to all. Now open for character and adventure submissions!

  • #113
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Atanatotatos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Europe.And the pbp boards
    Posts
    3,296
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Atanatotatos
    My communities:

    ooc: Oh, yeah. Sorry phoenix. I forgot the 3rd dimension

    Alexander takes a look at his back and sees that the elf he pushed over is taken care of, and heads to take the last one down. He swings a mighty blow at him, disregarding defense to end the combat faster.

    actions
    move to AE15(using pass forward to avoid OAs); Brash strike: IC is down so I'll use the roll from before: 23 vs AC, 16 dmg; gain 4 temp hp and grant CA to scout2


    mini-stats
    Alexander Duran- Human Fighter 3
    Initiative:+2 Passive perception:14 Passive Insight:13
    AC:20 For:18 Ref:15 Will:14
    HP:22/47+4t Bloodied:23 Surges value:11 Surges/day:11/11
    Speed:5 Languages:Common, Imperial(=elven)
    AP:1 Second Wind:1
    Basic Attack: +10 vs AC, 1d12+6
    Opportunity attack: +12 vs AC, 1d12+6
    Powers: Cleave, Brash strike, Tide of iron, Pass forward
    Covering Attack, Sweeping blow
    Comeback strike
    Current PBP
    DM in:
    Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena


    Playing:
    Koryo of the Tiger's Rest in Voda Vosa's "Path of Enlightment"
    Belleros Arkeion in Sparky's "Thorantar"
    Thormir Brassbeard in EvolutionKB's "Lost-Eberron-4eStyle"
    Anostor Duran in covaithe's "Death's Reach"

    In L4W:
    Alexander Duran, Proud member of the MMC
    in:
    Phoenix8008's "The Captain's Caper"
    "Redblade's Riches"
    Hadarai Polemarkos
    in:
    KenHood's "TURTLEDOME!:Battle Bone"

    In LEB:
    Thusk Tharashk Duran

    Come join us in the Shifting Seas and Transitive Isles of Living 4th Edition, amazing adventures and great fun guaranteed!
    Then to play community 4e in Eberron join us in LEB too! Give life to your characters and contribute to the living settings!



    Please excuse my poor English. It is not my first language.

  • #114
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,445
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

    You quickly finish off the two remaining elves who drop dead on the ground beside their companions. After cleaning off your weapons quickly, you check the bodies and find nothing of interest beyond their arms and armor itself.
    stuff
    2x Leather armor, short sword, longbow, and 30 arrows.
    2x chainmail, longsword, and short sword.

    Captain Azrael approaches as you finish up. "Great job, mates! Ye done a fine job as usual. Looks like they don't be havin' any ballistae or catapults which could hit the ship from up there, so we should be safe enough here while ya head in to take out any resistance. I'll make sure the sailors are on the defensive here and ready to start loading up tha plunder as soon as you give the all clear signal. Oh and we can strip these elves o' gear and dispose of the bodies as well so nobody be seeing them layin here."

    The gates near the top of the stairs appear to be unlocked. In fact they are slightly ajar. Peeking through them, you see a courtyard about 20 feet wide between the gates and the main building which fills the remaining space inside the walls. There is a door across the courtyard from the gates and another two doors further down the building. At the far end of the courtyard are two open faced rooms which appear to be a stable and a forge.
    Current HP's
    Dang't (21/27 hp)
    Alex (22/47 hp)
    Quagmire (36/36 hp)
    Beyrk (30/30 hp)
    Hrav (30/41 hp)
    Girth (32/40 hp)

  • #115
    Registered User COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    garyh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    5,840
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore garyh
    My communities:

    OOC: Hrav will use one surge to heal exactly to full.

    Hrav's Info
    Hrav Kortaga- Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 4
    Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18, Low-Light Vision
    AC: 19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 19, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
    HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 11, Surges left: 7/8
    Action Points: 1
    Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

    Powers:
    Deft Strike
    Piercing Strike

    Nasty Backswing
    Predatory Eye
    Second Wind (Item: may use two surges when bloodied)
    Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
    Torturous Strike
    Tumble

    Handspring Assault
    Acidic Rapier Ranged Attack (Encounter)
    Acidic Rapier Ongoing Damage (Daily)
    Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
    Potion of Healing x1


    Full character sheet
    Gary Hoggatt - www.garyh.net
    "Such heroic nonsense..."
    Living 4th Edition - Join EN World's community-created Play-by-Post world! Adventure awaits you in the Transitive Isles!

  • #116
    Registered User


    Erekose13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    9,352
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Erekose13
    My communities:

    Beyrk offers words of thanks to Alex, lightening the man's heart as they regroup. "Would be a bit forward walking in the front door wouldn't it?" he says light heartedly.

    ooc: Alex gets an additional 5hp when using a healing surge.
    Erekose13
    Art by Uneide!
    PbP

    [Living 4th Edition]
    Callen Stewart Human Wizard 8
    Beyrk Verkunder Hobgoblin Bard 3

    [Living Eberron]
    Gogmorthak d'Tharashk Orc Barbarian 6

  • #117
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    covaithe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    4,971
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore covaithe
    My communities:

    Quagmire watches as Captain Azrael departs again, once more without lifting a finger to help defend his ship. "Remind me why we haven't dumped 'im in the drink yet? 'e's about as useful as a hole in yer ale mug."

    He sighs. "Well, our necks're in it now. Might as well get on with it."
    My games

    Check out Living 4th Edition, a community-run 4e D&D living world open to all. Now open for character and adventure submissions!

  • #118
    Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    stonegod's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    12,535
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    10

    Ignore stonegod
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by covaithe View Post
    Quagmire watches as Captain Azrael departs again, once more without lifting a finger to help defend his ship. "Remind me why we haven't dumped 'im in the drink yet? 'e's about as useful as a hole in yer ale mug."
    Dang't pulls himself up behind Quad. That very useful. Lets Dang't drink from your cup! Heehee. Looking at the courtyard, Dang't tries to find some shadow to hide in before going in.

    OOC: Dang't will stealth it at +6. Marching order? I suggest Dang't middle-last. Dang't will spend on HS.
    stonegod -- LEB judge and spawn of Khyber since 2005 (Blog)

    My many characters | LEB Games | EtCR |Rise of a Demon Prince Story Hour

    "You be evil stonegod" -- Bront

  • #119
    Registered User


    Erekose13's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    9,352
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Erekose13
    My communities:

    ooc: I wouldn't vote for front line for Beyrk middle/end works for me too.
    Erekose13
    Art by Uneide!
    PbP

    [Living 4th Edition]
    Callen Stewart Human Wizard 8
    Beyrk Verkunder Hobgoblin Bard 3

    [Living Eberron]
    Gogmorthak d'Tharashk Orc Barbarian 6

  • #120
    Registered User COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    garyh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    5,840
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore garyh
    My communities:

    OOC: I'm fine with Hrav being at the front of the group with Alex. He's got Perception, and his Level 4 HP and defenses make him relatively durable.
    Gary Hoggatt - www.garyh.net
    "Such heroic nonsense..."
    Living 4th Edition - Join EN World's community-created Play-by-Post world! Adventure awaits you in the Transitive Isles!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 750
      Last Post: Thursday, 3rd March, 2011, 09:09 PM
    2. Replies: 535
      Last Post: Monday, 8th March, 2010, 10:49 PM
    3. Menace of the Icy Spire (Ozymandias79 judging)
      By JoeNotCharles in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 788
      Last Post: Thursday, 3rd December, 2009, 07:17 PM
    4. Replies: 931
      Last Post: Tuesday, 1st December, 2009, 07:13 PM
    5. The Kobold's Captive (ozymandias79 judging)
      By DarwinofMind in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 347
      Last Post: Monday, 22nd June, 2009, 11:01 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •