WotBS Fantasy Grounds 2 Version of WotBS

EugeneZ

First Post
Thanks, always nice to see people using this stuff. And no one's reporting any problems, so that's good... but if you see something wrong, let me know.

talwynor

First Post
Scouring mod -revised?

Eugene,

With some of the WOTBS modules having been revised, are your FG modules revised as well? Having said that - using the scouring as an example - how can you readily tell what revisions were made between the original and R1?

EugeneZ

First Post
I have made no revisions to my modules, unfortunately. I have a "to-do" item to go back and change them. I know that one of the EnWorld folks posted change lists on a few of the revisions but not all of them. So I'll update what I can. If you find any errors, I would be more than happy to correct them.

As it is, I know Scouring has some problems due to being the first one made. The maps are not normalized to 50px, links to items are broken (the items are present in the Library) and so on. So I definitely need to do a revision of that one at the very least. I did Shelter From the Storm and Mad King's Banquet quite late and I'm pretty sure they were already revised when I did them but I'll double check.

EugeneZ

First Post
War of the Burning Sky #5: "Mission to the Monastery of Two Winds"

War of the Burning Sky #5: "Mission to the Monastery of Two Winds" is now available.

The fifth module, "Mission to the Monastery of Two Winds" has been completed and can be downloaded from the War of the Burning Sky homepage.

The password to the zip is the answer to this question: "What is the title of the encounter on page 66?" (all lower case) You can find the answer to this in the PDF.

Maps are standardized to 50px. However, please note that the Execution map could not be detagged. It still has the drawings of the tokens. I recommend masking that area from the players. I will release a cleaned-up version of the map as soon as EnWorld provides one.

Also, I'm still working on the Player's Guide and DM's Guide modules.

Dracomaxis

First Post
??????? !?!??!?!?

Ok I am stumped with the password for the fourth module, where is there any tatical encounter on page 72? All I see are tatical stats and such, two named people one named horse..... am I missing somthing?

Draco Longheart/Dracomaxis

I the fool that I am downloaded the 3.5 Edition and was looking at that..... very very stupid

I believe I have the answer now thanks

Last edited:

EugeneZ

First Post
Whoah, the availability of these modules has pushed me into wanting a supporter account. Brilliant!
Drat, I should have taken that royalties scheme Morrus offered me in exchange for the modules! I opted for a complimentary EnWorld pony instead and it's been nothing but trouble.

Glad you're enjoying the modules in any case. I'm working on Tears now. I'm pretty sure it'll be done by this time next year, which is when I suspect Echoed Souls will be out. ;)

EugeneZ

First Post
War of the Burning Sky #6: "Tears of the Burning Sky"

War of the Burning Sky #6: "Tears of the Burning Sky" is now available.

The sixth module, "Tears of the Burning Sky" has been completed and can be downloaded from the War of the Burning Sky homepage.

The password to the zip is the answer to this question: "What is the title of the encounter on page 59?" (all lower case) You can find the answer to this in the PDF.

All maps have grids of 50px.

I've been asked to release reparsed versions of the modules so that the Lore is available for use with Tenian's extension. I'll do this along with some corrections (such as better maps for #1) and the Player's Guide and Campaign Guide... when I have time.

Rilvar

First Post
Hey guys, I'm planning on starting a WotBS campaign soon after I finish my current one, and I saw that you've made FG2 support for it. My group and I have always used MapTools, which has worked out very well for us, but I'm considering putting in for FG2 depending on these WoTBS modules. So I was wondering what content you've included in them. I know the demo shows all the built NPCs, dialog, maps, diagrams, etc for its demo campaign, but it won't load other campaigns and I'd have to actually buy it to look at your modules. Can you provide a brief overview of the modules before I decide to sink $100 on FG2 :)

Thanks

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases