[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok emerges from behind the pew-like seat, open armed Dearest Lady Roswyn, how wonderful to have found the same tavern. Thank you for the hospitality, stranger. After hugging his hello's, Pok takes a seat in such a way as to use the Kalashtar as cover from the entryway of the tavern.

Then settle's into a nice silence. When the cocoa and apple crisp arrives, he quietly thanks the server and tips them, and begins sipping politely while taking small bites.

Vertexx69

First Post
Rohna nods to the gnome. "If there's room it'd be a welcome change to join you there." The goliath picks up her pack like it weighs nothing and moves over to sit with the gnomes and kalashtar. "My name is Rohna d'Vadalis by the way."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valahad stands quickly, speaking to his kalashtar ally telepathically, "I have friends that need to see me elsewhere, I shall be back soon."

The paladin steps out from the bar, walking swiftly down the street, a halfling child brushes against him, and heads toward the place where adventurers gather.

[sblock=ooc]I'll be proposing my adventure tomorrow.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath stands up as the two gnomes and the goliath join him at his table and bows low towards them. He mentally smiles and sends a fond farewell to the other Kalashtar as he leaves.

"I apologize, friends, if we have forgotten our manners. We are Lanharath d'Medani. Sit, sit, there is plenty to go around and plenty of room for you all."

Lanharath moves around the table so as to position himself between the tavern door and the gnome, to make him more comfortable.

"So what brings you all here today? Will you be taking any opportunities available for hire? What do you three do? As for ourselves, we like to be called a Tracker. We specialize in finding and eliminating threats to Breland (especially those that come from the Mournland, what a horrible place) and threats to and against Il-Yannah and the followers of The Great Light."

Vertexx69

First Post
When the paladin leaves upon Rohna's approach, she sniffs at her shoulder to make sure it wasn't because of her. Satisfied she sits at the new table with the others. "You have my thanks for the invitation good sir. I just got back into town from all the all across the land in the Eldeen Reaches. Some raiders hasling trades routes...you know how it is. But now that I've spent most of the money from that job already, I want to get back out there as soon as I can."

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok stops eating *Sleep peacefully, Lanharath.* thinks the gnome, he goes on, *so far as I've been informed, my sister requested that I be stationed here with her. I acquiesced. I'm taking the opportunity to come out of my shell.* A smile hits the corners of Pok's mouth, as he thinks about how well he is doing already.

normally Pok would have hopped right back out the window upon being noticed. Or, stay silent and let his sister do all the communication. At this rate, he may even be able to actually say whole paragraphs to strangers. Pok reminds himself to take small steps, can't make up for a lifetime of letting Roswyn face for him, in one sitting.

renau1g

First Post
The drow will walk over to the others and grab a seat. He smiles ferally, sitting next to the gnomes. "Hello little ones, I am Tamarand. Perhaps you are in need of a companion on your travels? I am quite skilled in harnessing the power of the elemntal storms.

[sblock=OOC]
Drow Storm Sorceror
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Unsure if the drows' invitation was only to the gnomes or to everyone at the table, Lanharath addresses Tamarand.

"Greetings, Tamarand! Please do join us. We have plenty here to share if you have a sweeter palate. We would welcome any who would walk in the light of Il-Yannah. I have not met anyone who has the ability to harness the power of the elemental storms (except for maybe that one half-elf from House Lyrandar, but I don't think that is quite the same)."

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand will nod at the kalashter's invitation, but he doesn't take his gaze off of the pair of gnomes at the table. He eats the food offered without looking at it and continues to watch.

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock= whoops] Sorry renau1g, I need to update my sig to include this character. Crag is for the L4W side, for LEB, my character is a Kalashtar Avenger named Lanharath. Sorry for the confusion! [/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases