[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
"Quistorion, though you've probably heard my name mentioned by now. Just a water Brews."

"'fraid not, although I've only recently arrived in Sharn, I'm Tamarand, nice to know I'm not alone here. Where'd you get all them fancy tattoos?" the other drow replies.

Turning to Rohna, Tamarand says "Perhaps it's because many humans keep such animals as pets and it is difficult for them to overcome their prejudices, as I've seen too often."

Vertexx69

First Post
Rohna pushes her now empty plate away from with a sated sigh. "I've never seen a human with pet smilodon, so I don't know what they'd have against me."

ukingsken

First Post
I served where my house needed me. As you can surely notice I am somewhat of an..oddity. But I did serve some time on the Cyran front. Fortunately my contract was rescinded shortly before the day of mourning. That day Eberron felt a fury unlike anything nature could have ever visited upon her.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek

During the entire time conversation had been going on in the Shard, there had been a soft clanging and occasional muttering from one of the back rooms. Someone—or something—was working. On what or for what purpose was unclear.

As the conversation squashes the quiet that had dwelt in the Shard for so long, the banging stops. Someone struggles with a door to one of the back room before emerging: A male halfork overburdened with an overabundance of scrolls, fine hand-crafted equipment, and other detritus. His cloak, a tattered affair, is draped over the bulging leather pack that contains the burdens; various artisan tools are strapped in an akimbo fashion on the pack, balanced in part by a light crossbow dangling from the other side. The rest of the half-orc's common traveler's clothes are greasy and loose, having obviously been slept in, hiding any other armor or weapons he may be carrying. Astride the blinking halfork is a large iron dog, finely crafted with intricate gears and magic that are at odds with the random materials used in its formation.

The half-orc stumbles in an looks around a moment with watery green eyes. He pushes aside his greasy black hair absently, and then, with a dumb grin, noticed waves at Brews in a familiar manner. Brews! More peoples! I like peoples! They bring junk and stuff! The halfork manages to make his way down the stair, the homunculus familiar following. He clambers carefully up a seat at the bar and looks over the gathered and waves cheerfully.

Hi! I Tondrek and I make stuff!

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=renau1g]I'll pull him out, you were here first, no reason to steal your thunder. HA! I'll bring in something else. No sense in delaying it.[/sblock]

"The question is, why don't you have them?" Quickly drinking his water, the drow steps out into the streets once more.

A kalashtar steps inside in full armor. A blade is at his side, and a shield upon his back. "Valahad is my name." Walking to a table, he sits down and looks up at Brews. The warforged quickly gets an ale as well as bowl of broth for the warrior.

renau1g

First Post
Hi! I Tondrek and I make stuff!

"'tis a pleasure to meet you Tondrek, I'm Tamarand and I blow stuff up" the drow says with a wink.

[sblock=Evo]
ha! +1 xp for you. No worries about doubling up. I'm planning to run a game so I obviously can't play in it.
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"'tis a pleasure to meet you Tondrek, I'm Tamarand and I blow stuff up" the drow says with a wink.
Tondrek blinks a moment before answering, his hands idly playing with a bit of metal that just appeared there. Never blew stuff up. Except for headmaster's kettle. Too much steam. Too much steam. Fire. Panicking. Fun. Tondrek's gaze gets distant a moment.

Velmont

First Post
The door open and a shifter enter the tavern. He is tall and seems to be in good shape, but the shifter seems to be tired. He wears an old chainmail, with a few missing link. On his back is a wooden shield with a few dent. At his neck hang an holy symbol of the Sovereign Host. In his hand, he carry a battle standard displaying the Griffon of House Jorasco. Oddly, even if he looks like he just come out of a battlefield, the shifter wear no weapons on him.

The shifter walks to the bar and look at Brew a moment. "I want your freshest drink." Brew nods and after a moment he gives hims a cold mug of ale. "Thanks."

The shifter moves to the table where the people are gathered and are speaking. "May I join you? I would like to relax in good company. My name is River."

Vertexx69

First Post
Although the door doesn't open after the new shifter, the spirit of a sabertooth tiger comes padding silently into the Shard and rubs its misty golden face against Rohna's leg before curling up at her feet. "Grab a chair dog boy." She grins as the spirit comes in, scratching under her chin. "Thats a good ghost kitty."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases