[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atanatotatos

First Post
After standing by the door for a few seconds, a young-looking Khoravar enters the tavern. The half-orc is still quite lean for his race, and only about 6ft tall. Regardless, his muscles look strongh and tough already. The hide of some reptile, perhaps a croc, covers (most of) his upper torso, the rest of his clothes look like mundane travel attire, and are indeed rather filthy. The smell they emanate is not particular pleasant, either. The huge curved sword, almost as long as the halfork is tall, sheated across his back, might indicate a reason not to complain too much about the foul smell, though.

The youngster heads a bit indecisively to the bar while looking around checking the strange people at the table, puts a thick arm on it, looks at the warforged bartender like it's the first time he sees one, scratches a bit a smal scar on his chin, then speaks out loud: Thusk Tharask Duran, is my name. I come from the Marches. My father, he was a traveler. Big man. Human. I look for him. he pauses for a second, looking with the corner of his eyes at the sides without turning his head, like waiting for some kind of response. For now, something good to drink, please. he finishes in a lower voice, somewhat timidly.

renau1g

First Post
"Ah, Thusk, have you heard that your father was in Sharn or, as most people here, it seemed like the best place to look for something lost?" the drow, dressed in his leather armour and twin daggers in his belt asks.

"Oh and for our newcomers I'm Tamarand." he adds.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valahad sits quietly, sipping the bowl of beef broth and the bitter ale that Brews brought. After he finished, the kalashtar looks to Tondrek. The kalashtar's thoughts echo in the half-orcs mind, "What were you doing to make so much noise?"

[sblock=ooc]I love their at-will telepathy! Telepathic speech will be in italics and bolded. Regular speech(which won't be often) is just bolded.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thusk answers to Tamarand: Yes, yes! Mother said to go look in biggest city. Thusk knows biggest city is here. But, too big a place, is not a good place to look! Like small leaf in a big swamp, you know? Though father big... he says, sounding somewhat disappointed, while he sinks his jaw in the big mug Brews served him.

[sblock=TwoHeads and for the curious...]
!!!

Alexander is fairly large, isn't he...

lol! No, not nearly large enough!! We're talking REAL big here, like, Eternal defender-size! :D
Apparently the Durans span on more than one world...
You can learn more reading here[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Thanks." River put his battle standard next to the wall and grab a chair. He start to taste his ale as the half-orc enter. He listen to him. "Big man, human... It fit a lot of people. I have seen a few that fit that description in the past year. I cannot told where you can find them, except one, which I wasn't able to save from an infection in his leg. I arrived too late and the infection had contaminated his blood and affected his heart and head. He sleep in a grave now. Too many war veteran are living with crippling injuries. The war have left a deep scare, and it will take time to heal."

ukingsken

First Post
Cleaver sits back, observing the occupants of the Shard and the social posturing exhibited by some (the drow in particular). Suddenly he notices the spirit crouched near Rohna.

Where did that regal beast come from? I did not see it enter. Cleaver seems very heartfelt in his inquiry.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
A young-ish woman, probably in her late twenties, dressed in a clean outfit of drab grays and muted reds pushes her way through the tavern’s doors. As she enters, she runs a hand through her dark brown, almost black, hair, revealing the rosary wrapped around her palm. The only remarkable features of her pale face itself are the scars: three parallel lines running down the left side of her face are reminiscent of claw marks, while a jagged curve traces up from her chin and across her lips to end under her right cheek. She moves purposefully, but not particularly gracefully, towards the bar.

"Brews, bread please."

"Can you pay yet?"

"…nevermind."

With a slight sigh she pushes herself away from the bar and towards the gathering of adventurers. "Hello, ladies, gentlemen…" she nods towards Cleaver, "and others. I’m Alexia Madgearu, of Karrnath. Mind if I join you?" she asks as she pulls up a chair.

renau1g

First Post
"Ah, welcome to our humble gathering of all corners of the world. It's nice to see another of the fairer sex in here, Rohna was probably feeling uncomfortable with all these men around" Tamarand teases, tossing a wink to the shifter.

He strides over to the lady, taking her hand in his and bowing slightly before here. "I'm known simply as Tamarand by my friends and I hope I can count you among them. How in the Khyber's name did you receive such a brutal mark?" Tamarand asks genuinely.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valahad turns around as the woman comes in. After seeing her conversation with Brews, one of the barmaids and comes over and picks up a silver piece that he layed down on the table. She returns shortly, a plate of hearty bread in her hands. "From the kalastar," she says, nodding in his direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases