[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaco

First Post
"And I am Knoepf, servant of the silver flame. What brings you to this fine establishment. I can tell you first hand that the roast mutton is delicious." Just as Knoepf is about the speak on of his companions nudges him to come forth. Knoepf turns and then nods to show he understands the situation. "Kirska, duty calls as we are going after a killer who must be stopped. Perhaps our paths may cross again in the future." With that, Knoepf moves off to the exit.

Kriska looks at the other dwarf, nods, and places a hand on his shoulder as Knoepf moves by. "Good hunting, may Balinor guide your efforts" he says, then allows the other to depart. He looks back to the others left, seeing a pair speaking he walks over to the half-elf and the otherworlder.

"Hey guys. Couldn't help overhearing you mentioning Dol Arrah, what are you talking about?" the dwarf comments, gesturing to the holy symbol of Dol Dorn resting on his chest.

Kalidrev

First Post
Vistrathis smiles as the dwarf approaches.

"Oh, hello friend. We were simply discussing why we were convened here in this lively setting and Vok," he says, motioning to the half-elf, "mentioned that he served Dol Arrah. I can see that you, too, are a man of faith. That is interesting. Not but five minutes of my arrival and I am encountering not one, but two 'townies' who worship the Host and have neither looked down upon me, shunned me, called me a thief or a liar, or tried to kick me out of their establishment. Are all people in Sharn so open-minded?"

renau1g

First Post
"Should we be trying to shun you or looks down on you? For what reason? I have not seen you raise a hand in anger or threatened anyone. If you had I would be there to stop you. You look like you are from somewhere far from here, but I was never much into studying, so I can't be sure where it is. I have seen many things in the Mournlands that would chill your soul and although your skin is different than mine, you have yet to do anything to earn my ire. I hope that doesn't change as I'm beginning to like you, Vistrathis." Vok says evenly, his eyes keep the gaze of the Githyanki.

As he finishes, the half-elf turns to the newcomer, "Aye, my friend here is right, I do follow the Host, as you also do, judging by your holy symbol. What brings you to this fine place?" the paladin asks.

Kalidrev

First Post
The gith's smile turns into a smirk as Vok speaks. As the half-elf turns to the dwarf, Vistrathis remains silent, not wanting to interrupt, but he nods in response to the paladin's wise words.

Hmm. Mama Kousha always said that the townies were close-minded fools. Could she have been wrong? I'll just have to stick close to this one and find out.

Farce

First Post
The large goliath looks up from his water, apparently lost in thought, as the others of his group leave. He looks around sheepishly, grabs his pack and greataxe, rushing outside to catch the others. As he runs by the others, "I am Boruuk" and throws his considerable weight against the door, throwing it open and dashing outside.

thaco

First Post
Vistrathis smiles as the dwarf approaches.

"Oh, hello friend. We were simply discussing why we were convened here in this lively setting and Vok," he says, motioning to the half-elf, "mentioned that he served Dol Arrah. I can see that you, too, are a man of faith. That is interesting. Not but five minutes of my arrival and I am encountering not one, but two 'townies' who worship the Host and have neither looked down upon me, shunned me, called me a thief or a liar, or tried to kick me out of their establishment. Are all people in Sharn so open-minded?"

As he finishes, the half-elf turns to the newcomer, "Aye, my friend here is right, I do follow the Host, as you also do, judging by your holy symbol. What brings you to this fine place?" the paladin asks.

"Townie? Sharn? No, ain't from here myself either. From Mror Holds, was a vault guard there, but ain't nothing happened in over a decade so I decided to make my way around the lands. Ended up here, met up with a missionary, healing people in some small town. He was attacked by some bandits, I killed them and he taught me about the Host, gave me some purpose to life, so now I've decided to try and make a difference" the dwarf replies

On Puget Sound

First Post
A tall, muscular halfling strides in, followed by a greenish-brown clawfoot dinosaur whose claws scrape against the tavern floor. I am Ryk Tavishny, and this is Spring. He's smarter than many, and cleaner than most. He won't bite any as don't deserve it, and if he makes a mess I'll clean it up. May we eat here? We'll have two chickens, roasted for me and raw for him. And an ale. For me.

ryryguy

First Post
The thin dragonborn at the corner table finishes up his meal. He washes it down with a flagon of honey mead, licking the grease from his claws.

He watches the comings and goings with mild interest. Several times, he peers over at the table where the gith, half elf, and dwarf are talking, but says nothing.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Varak speaks upon the issue of the murders. "Sounds like a terrible death. You go, I have other issues to sort out." The half-orc thinks that a demond would be more vicious in the death, more bodily ripping and torture.

Varak gets up when the little one and the big lizard enters. Approaching the halfling and his pet, he speaks. "I have never seen such a creature. It is yours? May I touch him?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads