[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The kalashtar raises his arm at the half-orc, "I am Valahad," the kalashtar says smiling. "How long have you been in the city? You can speak back to me this way if you wish"
Tondrek rubs his forehead a moment, then continues seemingly talking to himself as he adds more floors to his tower.

Tondrek always in city. Shardy city. Big place. Lots of stuff. I like stuff. Lots of it. Make it too, yes.

Vertexx69

First Post
The catwoman sits there staring into her drink when a strange glyph appears around her in a circle on the ground. Strange runes spell out the words "Ruined by Errata" in some ancient script. A bright light streams up from the symbol and Rohna changes before everyones eyes. She sits in exactly the same position but now her skin in black and stoney with red crystals sticking out at random spots along her arms, legs and head. Her hair is now blood red but the same length and style. A wicked looking razor edged shield now sits atop her pack, and her claws have been replaced by a simple warhammer. Mitra has also changed into a young black dire bear, but otherwise seems not to notice anything has changed. Rohna's hide armor has vanished to be replaced by a sturdy deep reddish brown leather outfit that sports the same basic style as the armor did before. In the center of her chest above her ample cleavage is now a softly glowing red dragonmark of handling. The red gemstones in her skin seem to gently pulse darker then lighter without shedding any light. She shakes her head after another moment. "Wow that was weird."

ukingsken

First Post
Looking first to Alexia, Cleaver's deep basso rumbles, shaking nearby cups.

I am Cleaver d'Deneith, a veteran of the last war. I was a commissioned officer on the Cyran front for a time before my... Unique development had me recalled from the front lines. And while we must all learn from our scars, and our brushes with death, we must maintain our bodies. This is true for the soft skins moreso then my kind. And perhaps your memory core does not function as well as mine, but Eberron saw fit to bestow upon me the faculty to remember my mistakes without retaining it's marks.

Apparaising the new Rohna, Cleaver dryly remarks.

You have received modifications. They seem.. Beneficial. You look sturdier.

Vertexx69

First Post
Rohna looks at her arms as she slowly turns them over, examining the red crystals that stud her skin. Suddenly her entire body is sheathed in a glossy, custom fit suit of black plate armor. "It would seem so." The slender goliath adds with a stonefaced expression. An instant later, the armor is once again gone.
The spirit bear shifts her head in the fighters lap as the armor appears then vanishes again before her eyes settle shut once more.

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand looks at the goliath with a questioning look on his face then it's gone and he says "That's a fancy trick you got there, hope it doesn't go disappearing in a fight.". With a flourish he stands up and goes to the barkeep, procuring a haunch of raw meat. The drow takes the food and heads out the door, you catch a glimpse of a large lizard tethered to the building and its eyeing the warhorse out there hungrily. Tamarand leaves the meat in front of the lizard and returns inside.

"Who's horse is that? You gotta be careful where you're leaving it" he says loudly.

Vertexx69

First Post
"She would be mine, but allowing your mount to eat someone elses in town will get you locked up for 60 days, or even longer for an outsider." Rohna muses to herself for a bit as the drow returns. "Maybe you should tie your lizard to a separate hitching post just in case? We wouldn't want a visistor to Sharn ending up rotting in a cell because they don't know the rules."

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
You could post him near ripfang. He's an old clawfoot, and not much good in a fight anymore, but he gets me around.

Cleaver makes a gesture indicating to go out around the far side of the shard.

[sblock=ooc] I have a "Giant Draft Lizard" right now but I'm flavoring him as an old worn down Clawfoot. As soon as I can afford it I want to pay someone to "restore his vitality" or reflavor buying a clawfoot.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"With the fresh meat, he should be ok." Tamarand says

[sblock=OOC]
Yeah I've got the lizard as well, he can move a bit faster and can climb a bit as well, but I'm hoping to get him "upgraded" to a Riding Giant Lizard at some point.
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
"You mean as long as no children walk by right?" The kalashtar speaks in the mind of Tamarand. Removing his helm, the warrior brushes the sweaty blonde hair away from his handsome face.

ukingsken

First Post
I thought that too when I first stabled him at an enclave. Come to find he ate a visiting Karnathi dignitaries destrier.

Cleaver shrugs in what might be an approximation of mirth.

I informed them that next time they should feed him more so as not to leave him wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases