[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thusk raises his head from the bar, looks around him with a confused look, wipes his mouth with his hand, and says: Uhm. Drink too much. Mother says not good drinkin' too much. Ugh.

ooc: Ata is back (again). Is Enworld?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valahad speaks in the mind of Lanharath, "You speak for yourself. I have battled the forces of the Inspired more than a few times. The plans of the Inspired are well thought out, subtle, and far-reaching. The Mournland, while deadly in and among itself, is not a major threat. The denizens of the barren land, seem content to stay within the mists. I would suspect, if things came from the mists, that the nations who border it would rise up against them."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Actually I believe the problem rests in the materials available. It would be more beneficial if you captured additional resources for your tower.
Tondrek nods vigorously. He takes some of the discarded shells and begins packing them with other detritus as his new foundation.

ukingsken

First Post
Cleaver nods in appreciation of the industrious artificers work.

If only all of you soft skins were so capable of adapting and improving designs.

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath replies to Valahad mentally:

"Although The Thousand Yard Stare was established so that creatures of the Mournland did not have a chance to wreak havoc beyond the gray mists, giving birth the idea that they are content to stay put within it's boarders, it does sound like the Inspired have a much wider hold in the world. Do you plan to take the fight to them, or are you waiting to find a group willing to do so before you try to tackle that problem?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
If only all of you soft skins were so capable of adapting and improving designs.
[/COLOR]
Using a bit of saliva, Tondrek begins cementing parts in place. Though he doesn't look at Cleaver, he seems to be addressing the warforged question, even if obliquely. Soft, soft skin. Could be better. Magically bondable, yes. Maybe shiny silver metal. Or elanamentals. Put on like plant cuts. Grafts. Made harder. Or make too heavy and drown. Bind air elanamental then for air. Yes. Bad if escape though. Messy. Yup, messy.[sblock=OOC]We've got three folks w/ Royalblue, so hope no one gets confused. ;) Tondrek had it first![/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
The gnoll stood near the bar, still gnawing on the bloody chunk of meat it had apparently claimed from the lizard outside. It kept glancing at the crowd of 'people', rather suspiciously, as it worked on its dinner.

"Hey, Brews! Circus is in town? How come nobody told Sweetness? And how come no elfies- don't they run circus?"

renau1g

First Post
Seeing the piece of meat in the hands of the gnoll, Tamarand walks up to the larger humanoid. "Seems you found something that ain't belong to you, chap. I suggest you return it to where you found it" the dagger wielding drow says, his voice full of venom. As he speaks, you can hear lightning crackling, although it's not raining outside.

pathfinderq1

First Post
The gnoll paused in its rather savage attack on the (now much smaller) piece of meat. It lowered its head and peered at the drow almost curiously. "Yep, yep, yep!," it shrilled, the barking laugh typical of its kind. "People leave meat in middle of the road, somebody else might want... Sweetness saves you from the Watch, 'Sy-tay-shun' for littering... Maybe thanks- maybe reward?," it added quietly, almost whining.

Vertexx69

First Post
The little goliath lets a thunderous rumble of satisfaction echo around in her slender throat. "Mmm I love the smell of ozone in the morning."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads