Character Planning Thread - An Uncanny Child (Forked From: Chicago Gameday XXIII)

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Forked from: Chicago Gameday XXIII is July 18th: SIGN UP!

Vyvyan Basterd said:
Pre-generated characters will be available. You may bring your own character by sending a legal 1st-level Character Builder file to vyvbasterd at hotmail.com no later than Wednesday, July 15th.

This thread is for players in the 4E D&D event "An Uncanny Child" to discuss character choices.

The pregenerated characters available are:

Elf Monk
Eladrin Wizard
Tiefling Paladin
Dragonborn Rogue
Halfling Cleric
Human Warlord

Last edited:

jesusfreak444

First Post
So what kind of character is needed? Have you recieved any characters yet? I would prefer to play either a fighter, paladin, or a ranger if that helps anyone choose their character. Also, what kind of setting will this be in? Because I want to try and think of a background for my character.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
You'll want to check back in the sign-up thread. There was a spot open in Trev's 4E game and Buzz signed you up for that. He said to let him know whether you want to stay in Trev's game or switch to mine.

I haven't received any characters yet.

The adventure is set in the 4E default setting. Moonstair is a peaceful trading town that borders a dangerous fen known as the Trollhaunt. The characters are assumed to have worked together recently and are taking a break in Moonstair as the adventure begins.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
No strong preference yet for my character, but I will get back sometime Friday or Saturday with my choice.

MythosaAkira

Explorer
I'm out of town right now but I'll send you our character files when I get back (tomorrow if I'm not too tired from the drive; Tuesday otherwise :)).

In any case, I was thinking about a human swordmage myself; my wife is undecided at the moment.

Edit: Looks like she'll be playing a half-elf bard :)

Last edited:

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Here are the Character Builder files for the Pre-gens.

Dara - Elf Monk
Dayereth - Eladrin Wizard
Sorrow - Tiefling Paladin
Rhogar - Dragonborn Rogue
Nebin - Halfling Cleric
Mari - Human Warlord

Attachments

• Dara.dnd4e
    68.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Dayereth.dnd4e
    71.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Mari.dnd4e