New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Oni

First Post
The portal to the Drowned Man surged and out popped a teenage girl in a dark cloak and dress, with a leather breastplate awkwardly fastened over the latter, holding a mug in one hand and a backpack in the other.

...that's what your wife said! *hic*

She laughed and then suddenly stopped as she noticed her whereabouts. Looking around the room with wide eyes a huge grin suddenly spread across her face.

Yes! I made it!

She let out a happy squeak and then addressed the room.

My name is Lillian, but you can all call me Lily. Actually I prefer that anyway, so let's just say my name is Lily. *hic*

She giggled at the hiccup and then continued on grinning all the while, So who has a job for me?

[sblock=ooc]

Introducing L4W first shaman I think. :)

http://www.enworld.org/wiki/index.php/L4W:PC:Lily_Lenore_(Oni)#Summary

If anyone needs an extra offensive oriented leader I'm at your service.

[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell dropped a coin on the bar and held the mug in her hand. She didn't like the taste of ale, but she had read that it was customary to make such purchases when looking for adventure.

In short order a man of very conflicting emotions came in and began wailing on about his card game. Bell couldn't tell if the gentleman was seriously grieving his actions or not, but he certainly made interesting noises with his mouth. He acted very quickly as well, not only drinking an ale in one gulp but singing himself up for a job that she hadn't even noticed yet.

I should be more like him.

She was trying to decide whether to offer him condolences when someone else came through the portal. This time a girl, who seemed almost as young as she. Bell quickly became more aware of this personal trait and put her own hood up once again.

She moved over to where someone had posted a notice, with a dagger to look things over more closely.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
My adventure is ready to go, we just need a certain PC to talk to another certain PC to help him translate the journals received during their previous adventure.
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
My adventure is ready to go, we just need a certain PC to talk to another certain PC to help him translate the journals received during their previous adventure.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Eh, who? Guess I haven't been following this tavern thread as much as I should've been.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I assumed that Georg had the journal & other notes with him as he was going to cast the Comprehend Languages spell, but JNC offered an alternative. I asked Georg to ask 7 Rabbit to help him translate the documents. Anyone can ask him for help if you'd like.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk is just about to enter the tavern, but then sees Vrrsk't and Morvannon heading out. The dragonborn bumps him, motioning him to follow, which he does. He turns to Morvannon and asks "What's going on?"

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I assumed that Georg had the journal & other notes with him as he was going to cast the Comprehend Languages spell, but JNC offered an alternative. I asked Georg to ask 7 Rabbit to help him translate the documents. Anyone can ask him for help if you'd like.
[/sblock]

As Georg, Raiyek, Carolina and Kruk are gathered at a table, Kruk asks Georg if he can see the journal. After inspecting it for traps and secret doors, carefull not to tear the pages, Kruk sighs and then shouts to 7-Rabbit. "7-Rabbit, can you read what this says? It's written in a language that none of us can read...Heck, I can't even read at all. We'd be grateful if you could translate it for us." Kruk looks at the rest of the group for approval as he hands the book to 7-Rabbit.

Last edited:

Remove ads