New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
There's Crag (but I've got some special plans for him) and Skalisss (lvl 3 DB paladin), well Skalisss hasn't offically returned here yet, but he's not in an adventure. Not sure if his Good alignment will synch up well with MMC though. I believe that the Menace of Icy Spire game should be done soon-ish so there will be a dragonborn fighter there as well. (He's good aligned as well)

Rrek might have fit, but it seems he's joining VV's game.
[/sblock]

Reklaw

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Rrek is going to be staying in the tavern, just to provide a defender for any group that needs one. Thanks for the invite though VV!! Enjoying our adventure right now![/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Sorry for not responding! Halloween and home stuff got ahold of me and I haven't been able to do much on the boards. I'm back at work now, though, so I apologize to any who tried to talk to Crag and didn't get a response! [/sblock]

Crag, snapping out of a deep trance, watches as Torqua departs with the other group of adventurers. Worried that Terra may have wanted him to join this group, he calls out to her, primal energy seeping into the stone around him. He tries to convey his worry about the group leaving without him and waits for a response that would lead him to believe that he should join them or not.

Reklaw

First Post
Rrek raises his glass in good riddance to the departing adventurers, leaning back against the bar as he tosses down the remainder of the drink.

He eyes the large warforged suspiciously as he comes back to reality, dismissing him as he grabs another drink. This time he nods his thanks to the bartender and tosses him a strange looking coin.

nerdytenor

First Post
"Come on... come on!" Dorn mutters. For the past few minutes, he has been hunched over a table, his hand hovering over the surface, his eyes sighting along his index finger. Every few seconds, a small pulse of what looks like lightning comes out of his hands, but he can't seem to control the direction it takes. In his most successful attempt so far, a relatively large and straight bolt flies from his hands, leaps into the air, and splashes directly into his beer. Fortunately for Dorn, the lightning's energy vaporizes the beer, so where a less powerful blast would have caused quite a mess, Dorn's abortive attempt has resulted only in wasted beer and a cloud of copper-colored steam.

"Ah well. Never much liked the stuff anyway," he says to no-one in particular.

Reklaw

First Post
Rrek decides to help...

Rrek looks over at Dorn, turning his head sideways for a second, an inquisitive look on his face...

He grabs a third drink from the bartender and makes his way over to sit at Dorn's table.

Leaning his chair back, he occasionally offers a few tips, most of them seem remarkably accurate, but occasionally there is a twist in there. Harmless twists that would cause the lightning bolt to be pink, or to be flowers rather than lighting...

[sblock=Arcana Assist][18,10] = (28)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
Crag watches the arcane exchange between Dorn and Rrek while continuing to attempt contact with Terra. She wasn't answering... why wasn't she answering?

Remove ads