New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Darksteed

First Post
*He smiles under his masked helm as the female turns to him. His violet eyes peering out from behind the mask to her. Watching her eye him for a long moment.*

Well my dear, anything you would care to have, I suppose. For you see, I am not from around these parts you could say. So other then the usual ale every place should have. I have no idea to what other things they would serve.

*He lowers his head slightly and raises a gauntletted hand, unlatching and removing the masked facial front to his helm. Sliding it off he places it upon the counter to the bar. The mask itself is ornately crafted, full of color and made to resemble the face of an oriental style Celestial Dragon. Afterwords he lifts the rest of his helm off. Being rather careful as to not get it caught upon the hardened black mohawk that he had his hair up into. A slit in his helm made it so that he could slip his helm on and off around it. He was a small goblin neither too tall nor too short for one. Though something was definitely off. That could be seen right off the bat. His skin a deep crimson red in coloration, giving away to an usual planar linage. Kauldron was highly attractive for being a goblin and all. Clean shaven, youthful visage. Vibrant violet eyes, and a charming smile. From what could be seen in his heavily armored form, he was sturdy and well built compared to the usual scrawny members of his race.*

*He smiles over to her.* So please, order what you'd like. I'll pick up the tab. *He speaks with an unusual heavy accent.*

Names Kauldron. *Extending a hand to her politely.*

Kalidrev

First Post
Mikara smiles warmly at the unusual planar goblin.

"I just looove a man in hard steel," she says, tracing parts of the chest plate with her fingers. "I'll let you buy me a Spider's Kiss. I doubt the bartender would have the phase-spider venom needed for it, but he can substitute something else."

When he extends his hand to her politely, she takes it in her own and twirls herself around him in a playful dance, giggling all the while.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc all]
I've got 1 approval for my next adventure. Just need 1 more...I'll be taking Crag for sure as this will tie into his PC's story. Will need 4 more, at least 1 striker and 1 leader. Last two spots will be open to any class.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kal]
I think you should be Mikara the II ;)

L4W:pC:Mikara Li Mesadh (H.M.Gimlord - ENWiki)
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Thanks for taking me along again R1, you're a great DM! [/sblock]

[sblock=Mikara the II] Awwwwwww, MAaaaaaaan! And here I thought I was coming up with a good name without outside influence... I apologize to H.M.Gimlord for stealing your characters' name! Should I change my character's name? If not, how in the world will we refer to each character? Mikara the elf and Mikara the drow? Mikara the Ranger and Mikara the Assassin? *sigh* I hate it when I do stuff like this... [/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
*He chuckles lightly, as she dances around him using his hand to aid her in the small performance.* My aren't we the rather energetic type. *Smiling, he turns his gaze over to that of the bartender.* One...um...Right. One, Spiders-kiss for the lovely lady here. Whatever type of drink that may be.

*Turning back to look towards Mikara once again.* So, is a lovely lady such as yourself always this energetic and playful? Or is this evening just one of those days you are cutting loose on? *A mischievous grin forms upon his face.*

Though please. Take a seat. Join me in this hour of drinking. *Motioning to the stool next to him.* So are you from this place called.....*He ponders a moment. Raising his hand to idly tip his index finger upon his chin.* ...what was it again. Denteen? No no...Dartorn? naw...Hmm...Daunton. Yeah that's it. This place called Daunton. *Looking up and over to her as he lifts his tankard of ale and takes a sip.* Oh damn! That's cold! *He winces slightly at the moment of brain-freeze though attempts to hide it some.*

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ren]Ingot is available and would probably be interested in adventuring with Crag again. Crag's odd construction intrigues it...

It's still in the tavern but I haven't been doing any RP posts, been busy IRL... will probably post something soon though.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=ryryguy] Crag would love to adventure with ingot again! We'll be the Wonder Worforged! *somewhere in the distance, and old TV set turns on and you can hear two teenagers yelling "Wonder Twins Activate"* ;) [/sblock]

Darksteed said:
*He chuckles lightly, as she dances around him using his hand to aid her in the small performance.* My aren't we the rather energetic type. *Smiling, he turns his gaze over to that of the bartender.* One...um...Right. One, Spiders-kiss for the lovely lady here. Whatever type of drink that may be.

Mikara continues dancing around the red goblin while the bartender pulls out a vile of strange green liquid and adds a single drop of it to a combination of other clear alcohols. The green drop swirls inside of the clear liquid and creates a swirl effect. Continuing to spin around the goblin, she picks up the small glass of alcohol, downs it in one shot, throws the glass up into the air, and then catches it with the toes of her boot, balancing it a few inches above the ground before kicking it back up into her hands where she places it back down on the counter.

"WOO! Now THAT's a drink!"

Darksteed said:
*Turning back to look towards Mikara once again.* So, is a lovely lady such as yourself always this energetic and playful? Or is this evening just one of those days you are cutting loose on? *A mischievous grin forms upon his face.*

Mikara smirks at the goblins' question.

"Let's just say I'm happy to be in town without the baggage of my former location!"

Darksteed said:
Though please. Take a seat. Join me in this hour of drinking. *Motioning to the stool next to him.* So are you from this place called.....*He ponders a moment. Raising his hand to idly tip his index finger upon his chin.* ...what was it again. Denteen? No no...Dartorn? naw...Hmm...Daunton. Yeah that's it. This place called Daunton. *Looking up and over to her as he lifts his tankard of ale and takes a sip.* Oh damn! That's cold! *He winces slightly at the moment of brain-freeze though attempts to hide it some.*

Mikara takes a seat on the stool next to the goblin and orders another Spider's Kiss from the bartender. It arrives, green and swirling, and she once again downs it in one gulp.

"Naw, I'm new in town. How about you? Where are you from? Heard of any good jobs around these parts?"

Darksteed

First Post
*He chuckles watching her do her little jig.* Nicely done my dear.

*Taking another sip of his mug of ale. Looking over to her as she takes the seat. Eyeing her subtly on the odd occasion when he might think he could get away with it.*

Jobs? Here? No no. I just got here. Hell I don`t even know where here is really. Nor what plane this could possibly be. This place is friggin cold! *Snickers to himself.*

Though myself. I`m from what you would I suppose call the Plane of Elemental Chaos. The fire sector of course. *He grins.* Gotta love hot stuff. *Winks playfully to her.* In all seriousness though, I need to find away to get back there. Somehow....*Shakes his head, snappy out of that thought.*

What about you? You said something about extra baggage from another location. You wouldn`t happen to be married and have kids over in that other location would you? *asking rather intriguely like.*

JRYoung

First Post
Entering the tavern is a large blue Dragonborn some of you already know, it takes him little time to spot companions from past battles and approach.

"Dorn, well met! I sssee the drinksss are ssstill flowing here. Ssshall we saahare one?" Skalisss asks the Orc.

Kalidrev

First Post
Crag sees the blue dragonborn paladin enter and he slowly nods and gives a salute to his companion while sitting next to Ingot.

*on the other side of the bar*

Mikara grins widely in reference to the baggage and then pauses for a moment, going into a rather theatrical pouty face. Twisting around so that she can look at her assets Mikara makes sure that the goblin was doing the same.

"Do I really look like I've had a bunch of brats? Ugh!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases