New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

JRYoung

First Post
Skalisss bids his friends farewell, he suspects Netari will guide him across their paths again soon.

He then enjoys his ale and listens to Lord Anderson's tale from afar, not sure what to make of it yet.

OOC: on deck for Fragsie's adventure.

Kalidrev

First Post
ooc: Mikara (the drow) is also on deck for Fragsie's adventure. Glad to be able to adventure with you once again Skalisss! Mikara is the epitome of the phrase "glass cannon", so she'll definitely need your help to stay alive, lol. Woe to he who does not see her before the first round of combat, though, muahahaha.

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Skalisss, I think that you will be very popular.

I will, hopefully, be giving lots of +4 to damage to you. That's the hope, at least.[/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Glad to have you all on board, Tomalak's character Andrec is still finishing things off in Zombies and Crooks, and we still have two open spaces, hoping for a healer and a controller lvls 2 or 3. I'll start posting properly here in the tavern by the end of the weekend as the adventure has now been approved. I'd like to draw your attention to a recent article in the screamer, perhaps one of your characters finds a discard copy of the paper on one of the tables in the Hanged Man: The Screamer Aritcle[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Sounds great gang, looking forward to it.

Kalidrev, I've always thought that Rogues and Paladins paired well, as long as we can keep the Rogue away from another attacker it should work out great.
[/SBLOCK]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Heh, even worse than the rogue, I'm afraid. As an Assassin, Mikara has controller level HP and surges, so I'll have to pay extra care not to put her in a precarious possition. One wrong crit could put a real cramp in her ability to live, lol. [/sblock]

mohalloran

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think your paladin and my avenger will work well together. Lots of extra damage, as long as your mark is my oath of enmity.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc/tenchuu]Ok, I'm going to get off my butt and get my second character together. (Technically I suppose I will be sitting on my butt as I do it, but you get the idea.) It will be a druid, so could fill a controller slot in your adventure.[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
[sblock=ooc - Fragsie]
Grim recently reached level 2, so I started putting together a cleric. I was going to run with renau1g's new game, but a new leader turned up.

If you don't mind a level 1 cleric, I'll finish up my build and come along. Brother Shane is mostly statted out in the Sandbox if you want to take a look.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases