New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Tenchuu

First Post
"Excellent," Byron said, calling from the other side of the bar. He gestured boisterously for them to come over to the table. "Come, tell me about your travels here. I wish to know my employees better."

[sblock=Adventure: Lord Byron's Economic Woes]
Controller = ryryguy? (druid)
Controller = LadyJane: Tessa Tressd'n (Wizard)
Leader = johnmeier1: Wil Rando (Half-Elf Bard)

Need a Striker and a Defender. Definitely need at least one of them.

I can still take one or two more level 1-2 players.
[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I have started working on my druid sheet... it's slow going on the wiki sometimes...

It's fine with me to have two controllers. However, I'm actually going against the grain and making a sort of wizardly druid, that focuses on ranged/human form attacks. Also, this is my second character. So if other PC candidates show up that would form a more well-rounded party, I would not be adverse to bowing out.

(I also just might talk myself into changing to a more up close and personal druid build, as I'm already playing a wizard in LEB... :))[/sblock]

LadyJane

First Post
[sblock="GM's eyes only: Tessa's truth"]
Nimue Tressden [L4W:pC:Nimue Tressden (LadyJane)]

Changeling Wizard 1
Passive Perception 12, Passive Insight 19 AC 10, Fort 11, Reflex 10, Will 15 HP 22/22, Bloodied 11, Surge Value 5, Surges 7/7 Temporary Hit Points: 0, Speed 6, Initiative +0, Action Points: 1
Cloud of Daggers, Thunderwave
Orb of Incendiary Detonation
Sleep Spellbook: Phantom Chasm
Melee Basic: +0, 1d4+0 Power Bonus: +4 (Int)

Others can attempt to see through her shapeshanged form. (Opposed Insight vs my Bluff, passive DC is 18) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Tinwe

First Post
"Mintotaurs... humans.. what's the difference? They still bleed like normal. They aren't *dragons*, after all."

[sblock=ooc]
I'm fairly confident of Shane's ability to keep this party alive. We'll have to see what Fragsie throws at us, I suppose. :p[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I am recruiting a player from another PBP forum I use, and hopefully he makes a character this weekend. I told him our needs for this group, so we'll see.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Adventure: Lord Byron's Economic Woes]
Players
Controller = LadyJane: Tessa Tressd'n (Human Wizard)
Leader = johnmeier1: Wil Rando (Half-Elf Bard)
Controller = ryryguy (druid)
Striker = renau1g: Blade (Deva Avenger)
Striker/Defender = rastl74 (player recruited outside of EN world.)

Interested Parties: the original Job post is here. (p.30, #598 if the link doesn't work)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc (recruitment)]I'm not playing in any adventures at the moment because I decided to take a break until my finals are over (December 18th or so). But when the time comes I'll have a level 2 shaman and a level 1 warden available.[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Looks like I got my players.

Mewness, if my recruited player doesn't work out, I'll touch base with you after finals to see if you are interested coming in mid stream.
[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
"Why don't you each tell us a little about your prowess in battle?" Ned asks the assembled adventurers.

"The Sssea King Netari isss my God" proclaims Skalisss plainly. "He can grant me and my alliesss protection, mend woundsss, and sssmite our enemiesss."

"Before we judge thessse Minotuarsss it is bessst that we invessstigate. Netari sssaysss that the tide flowsss in both directionsss, meaning that thingsss are not alwaysss asss they firssst appear."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Skalisss brings a lot of healing to the table, although they are daily powers. So this will help augment the Warlord and Cleric. [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

mohalloran

First Post
"And while your god will mend and protect you and your allies, mine will provide us with the extra strength in battle to quickly slay any beasts that may attempt to thwart us! And from all of her talk, it seems our ladyfriend over here will be quite good at wounding our enemies even before they see us coming." Ceryx says, once again drifting out of his own conversation.

"Are we ready to hit the road? I would love to talk to your boss about finding these warriors."

Remove ads