New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC r1]

Cheers mate, you're on fire today.

Wanted to give you experience in here, and in the discussion thread, but need to spread it around some more before...

Anyway wanted to point out that Murphy's story is well done, and I hope Kamotz runs into him sometime.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
The real question is that the true story or just another layer in Murphy's web of lies ;)

Oh the tangled web he weaves... I also hope to cross paths with some other PC's :)
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
...and Mikara becomes L4W's "lesser" assassin... *pout*. I need to DM in L4W so I can gain me a bunch of credits... oh wait... r1 is running HOW many games? He'll have HOW many DM credits to throw into Murphy? DANGIT! =P

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Is that why you didn't respond to Murphy's offer of drinks?

Murphy's trying to get to the level where he can take on the MMC alone. His goal is to become a solo enemy so he needs as much credits as I can pump into him ;)
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

It's ok, Mikara would have just gotten into trouble with Kamotz anyhow, he is too naive about women for her. ;)

He'll be happy to meet either assassin, or preferably both on the same addy. Nothing like bounty hunting with two assassins!

Except for rolling with the crew he's with now, that's been heinous as well. :D

[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Murphy + Mikara vs Solo creature]Oh my... having 2 assassins in one party could be baaaaaaad news for a solo creature, lol![/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
The tavern door opens quietly, a young dragonborn walks in carrying a rather ornate warhammer and a heavy looking shield. "I am Shorrin." he stated more to himself than to anyone else in the tavern.

His neck ached from the recent "climate change" they had been through. As he stretched out his neck he noticed several small pieces of ice flying off his scales. With a sigh that sounded more like a hiss, he thought he would never shake the chill of that infernal place. Shorrin moved to the bar, his plate mail arguing with the moisture that had recently encompassed it.

Shorrin sat at the bar quietly. He saw some of his former companions in the tavern, but was unsure as to if they were newfound friends or simply mercenaries. The more he thought about it, he didn't know what he was either.

The dragonborn looked down at his drink and growled. Was he truly following the path of legend?

Velmont

First Post
A bladeling enter the common room. Spikes cover all his body and some even appear through the mails of his chainmail. "I'm Feyr of Sultyr." tells the invoker, starting to know the rules of this place. He sits down at the bar.

"So, any news from the group I have talked about you?" he ask the barman. He just shook his head and ask what the new comer want to drink. "Fresh Ale, and I'll need a bath. The swamp stinks and still smell it perfum."

Ozymandias79

First Post
A man, clad in ragged black cloak and holds a staff in one hand and a backpack with a longbow attached to it in the other, enters the tavern and seeks out an empty table and sits down at it and put his belongings at the side of the table. The man then looks up and says, "I am Zharne and I am looking for work that pays well"

Fragsie

Explorer
Psais

The sudden rise in activity in the tavern rouses the quiet deva from his meditation. He wonders to himself what it is that makes a person choose to become an adventurer, and how that choice of life shapes and moulds a person.

In a voice that doesn't seem louder than a whisper; but that somehow reaches the ears of everyone in the Hanged Man, Psais asks a question of the room.

"How is it that you all come to walk this path? You each seem to be sure of yourselves, and yet you all seem to be alone, even those of you who appear to know each other seem unsure of your standing with your acquaintances. Is that the path of adventure; to be alone?"

Remove ads