(Saga Edition): Star Wars Classics

possum

First Post
Ever since acquiring a load of old WEG modules, I've been wanting to run one. So here, one of the more popular adventures will be converted to Saga Edition and run. Here's what I need from you, the prospective players...

Characters: I need 4-6 players of 7th level. 32 point buy for stat creation, all books legal.

No Jedi allowed, since the majority of all WEG modules take place in the Rebellion era. This particular module takes place a few weeks to months after Episode 4's conclusion. I will allow, however, one and only one Force-sensitive character.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
You know I want in, don't you Possum? :D

Rebellion era huh? How about Trandoshan pilot/merc? Maybe could have a lifedebt to one of the other characters...

Last edited:

Galphanore

First Post
Putting together a Kel Dor mercenary, I can't seem to find how many credits a level 7 character starts with though. Anyone know?

Galphanore

First Post
Ok, I haven't made one of these in a while so let me know if I did something wrong :
[sblock=Char Block]Als Sang CL 7

Medium Kel Dor soldier 7
Force 8; Dark Side 0
Init +13; Senses Low-light vision, Perception +9
Languages Basic, Bith, Kel Dor, T'doshok

Defenses Ref 24 (flat-footed 18), Fort 19, Will 18
hp 68; Threshold 19

Speed 6 squares
Base Atk +7; Grp +12
Atk Options Devastating Attack (pistol), Penetrating Attack (pistol), Point Blank Shot

Abilities Str 13, Dex 21, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 8
Special Qualities Keen Force Sense, Low-Light Vision, Special Equipment
Talents Demolitions, Devastating Attack (pistols), Penetrating Attack (pistols), Weapon Specialization (pistols)
Feats Armor Proficiency (Light, Medium), Martial Arts I, Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus (pistols), Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple)
Skills Endurance +8, Initiative +13, Knowledge (Tactics) +10, Mechanics +10, Perception +9, Use the Force +2 (may reroll to search their feelings or sense the Force and keep the better result)[/sblock]I don't have any equipment picked out yet because I wasn't sure of the starting credits.

drothgery

First Post
A noble from Alderaan, who was studying medicine off-world when the empire destroyed his planet? Think Simon Tam, if River was killed.

[sblock=stats, take 1]
Darryn Leqarna CL7
Medium Human noble 7
Force 8;Dark Side 0
Init +10; Senses Perception +11
Languages Basic, Aqualish, High Galactic, Durese, Ryl, Mon Calamarian
──────────────────────────────────
Defenses Ref 21 (19 flat-footed), Fort 18, Will 23
hp 42; Threshold 18
Speed 6 squares
Melee knife +6 (1d4+2)
Ranged blaster pistol, sporting +6 (3d4+8)
Ranged grenade, stun +6 (4d6+3)
Base Atk +5; Grp +6
Atk Options Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Abilities Str 8, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 16
Special Qualities Bonus Trained Skill, Bonus Feat
Talents Bolster Ally, Inspire Confidence, Willpower, Wealth
Feats Cybernetic Surgery, Experienced Medic, Improved Defenses, Linguist, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Skill Focus (Treat Injury), Surgical Expertise, Weapon Proficiency (pistols), Weapon Proficiency (simple)
Skills Deception +11, Gather Information +11, Initiative +9, Knowledge (Bureaucracy) +11, Knowledge (Life Sciences) +11, Perception +11, Persuasion +11, Pilot +9, Treat Injury +16, Use Computer +11
Possessions sporting blaster pistol [superior damage], knife [superior accuracy], stun grenade, flight suit (Vacuum Seals), bioscanner, bracer computer (Memory Upgrade), encrypted comlink (miniaturized) with holo capability, fusion lantern, concealed holster, field kit (Miniaturized), medical interface visor, miniaturized medical kit, 10 medpacs, pocket scrambler, surgery kit (Miniaturized), spacer's chest (Recognition System), enhanced low-light targeting scope, 5 stun grenades, miniaturized sensor pack, utility belt (miniaturized), Captain's Accredited License, Ship's Operating License, 60455 credits

CEC Hwk-290 Space Transport (financed; 20% down and 1st month's payment paid)
- upgrades TBA[/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
14,000 credits apiece for level 7 characters. And Blackrat, of course I expected you to be in this game. The way the Star Wars gaming community is here on EnWorld, I'd swear you can play the Six Degrees game and reach all of us from one player. Anyway, character concept appears sound.

Galphanore: I'm unsure how you got the +2 modifier for UtF. Trained gives you a +5 bonus for the skill, and your charisma penalty is only -1. If I'm not missing something at the moment, your skill mod for it should be +4.

Drothgery: Good concept as well. (Too bad I've decided against a certain module, or that character would really fit in. And that's the only clue you all get for now...)

drothgery

First Post
Drothgery: Good concept as well. (Too bad I've decided against a certain module, or that character would really fit in. And that's the only clue you all get for now...)

Of course, I've read no WEG d6 modules, and so have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, stats added, and a one-line personality reference added.

Galphanore

First Post
14,000 credits apiece for level 7 characters. And Blackrat, of course I expected you to be in this game. The way the Star Wars gaming community is here on EnWorld, I'd swear you can play the Six Degrees game and reach all of us from one player. Anyway, character concept appears sound.

Galphanore: I'm unsure how you got the +2 modifier for UtF. Trained gives you a +5 bonus for the skill, and your charisma penalty is only -1. If I'm not missing something at the moment, your skill mod for it should be +4.
1/2 level is 3, -1 for charisma. I only listed it because of the Kel Dor racial "may reroll to search their feelings or sense the Force and keep the better result". Other than the general Kel Dor racial sensitivity to the force I didn't intend him to be especially force sensitive. I'll add his equipment and re-post as well as write up a backstory for him.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
14,000 credits apiece for level 7 characters.

How about nobles with the wealth talent?

It looks like if my character took wealth at level 1, he'd have accumulated 140,000 credits by level 7 (1*5000 + 2 * 5000 ... + 7 * 5000 = 140,000). Obviously he would have spent some of that, but how much do you want to figure?

I'm thinking he might very well acquire a yacht/transport via legitimate financing (20% down, 2%/mo for 5 years after that*); the CEC Hwk-290 in the Force Unleashed CG seems about what he'd be looking for.

* Since there are only 10 months in the Galactic Standard Calendar, this means a legit bank only charges 3.7% interest. I guess there's no inflation in the Republic/Empire.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases