Zombies and Crooks (DM:Mal Malenkirk Judge: Covaithe )

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]If the only zombie remaining is the one marked, Jarel-karn could easily stay away from the zombie, leaving the mindless beat attacking again and again against someone with a -2 to attack and -8 to damage and shooting it with his ranged weapon... I think this fight is almost won.[/SBLOCK]

Stringbean2142

First Post
[sblock=Oh, no!]
[sblock=OOC]If the only zombie remaining is the one marked, Jarel-karn could easily stay away from the zombie, leaving the mindless beat attacking again and again against someone with a -2 to attack and -8 to damage and shooting it with his ranged weapon... I think this fight is almost won.[/sblock]
You had to say it. "This fight is almost won." The only two phrases worse are "It can't get any worse" and "Trust me, we'll be fine." Now the floodgates are going to open up, and killer massive demonic zombies will pour out of a hole that tunnels to Hell itself...

Mal, I'd like to resuggest shotguns before the hordes of undead roll through here. ;)

In all honesty, though, we should be able to take down this last one with all six of us focussing our fire on it. Which leaves figuring out how these undead managed to get into the square without being noticed and erupt in the middle of the crowd. Mal, how perceptive do we have to be to have seen the kid with the bizarre stick that got backhanded back in round two? I mean, Mesa was being trampled at the time; did that still register over the people beating feet on his back?[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Tor will have noted the zombie herder for sure. Andrec and Matlal could have seen him too. The others were too far.

Also, shotguns are out of the questions. At best you'd get alchemist fire and a catapult, but don't hold your breath.

@Tomalak; Thanks.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ecce

First Post
[sblock=Army of Darkness]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that? [/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
As the swormage blasted the zombie in front of him with lightning, the deva relaxes a bit. Moving over near the last foe, Montroya points his staff at the remaining zombie and lightning emerges from his staff to strike at the undead. His aim is off though and it strikes ground beneath it's feet.

[sblock=Actions]Sorry for the delay, enworld being down plus my wonky schedule didn't work out well. Move to Q21. Divine bolts on last undead. Miss. 1d20+4=6, 1d6+4=8 Mal, my hp don't seem to match yours. I list 13, you list 15.[/sblock]

[sblock=Montroya]
Init: +1
Passive Insight: 19 Passive Perception: 19
Defenses*: AC: 17, Fort: 13 Ref: 15 Will: 15
HP: 13/24 Bloodied: 12 Surges: 7/8(6)
AP: 0
Divine Bolts
Vanguard's Lightning
Memory of a thousand lifetimes
Preserver's rebuke
Rebuke undead
Blades of Astral fire

Summon Angel of Fire

*+1 to defenses against bloodied enemies [/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Andrec]As you can see, was waiting for Montroya.[/sblock]

[sblock=Montroya]I got you for 15 hp in one round, you spent second wind on your next action.

Since Then I have either missed you or hit you once but damage was entirely absorbed by Jarel's aegis.

24 - 15 + 6 = 15

Also, I expecy ou mean shift; the undead
[/sblock]

The last zombie standing is magically challenged by Jarel. Helped by the fact that Matal hasn't scored blood yet against hit, it takes the bait and lumbers toward Jarel.

[sblock]It can't shift, due to difficult terrain (and I am not doing acrobatic checks for a zombie!) so Matlal gets an OA.

OA (1d20+6=10, 1d10+4=6) miss zombie

vs Jarel (1d20+6=17, 2d6+2=12) miss Jarel[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]

Zombie at I17: 0/40, Bloodied
Zombie at J11: 0/40, dead
Zombie at W21: 0/40, bloodied
Zombie at Q24: 29/40 Marked (Jarel)
Zombie at J15: 0/40

Gravehound : 0/54 bloodied, slowed

Andrec : 14/22 [5]
Jarel Karn: 37 +2 /37 [11] AP +5 AC
Matlal : 31 +1 /31 [11] AP
Mesa : 11 (6) /26 [9] Beast Form, ongoing 5 necrotic (save ends)
Montroya : 15/24 [7]
Tor : 12/31 [8] bloodied

Zombie Minion
Perception : 10
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion.
AC 14; Fortitude 14, Reflex 10, Will 11
Immune disease, poison
OA: Slam (Standard, at-will)
+7 vs Armor Class; 4 damage.
Pack Attack
A pack of zombies gains a +2 bonus to its attack roll if it is adjacent to at least one other zombie.

Zombie
Perception 10
HP 40; Bloodied 20
AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 9, Will 10
Immune disease, poison; Resist 10 necrotic; Vulnerable 5 radiant
OA : Slam (Standard, at-will)
+6 vs Armor Class; 2d6+2 damage.

Gravehound
Senses Perception 11
HP 54; Bloodied 27
AC 14; Fortitude 14, Reflex 12, Will 11
Immune disease, poison; Resist 10 necrotic; Vulnerable 5 radiant
OA: Bite (Standard, at-will) Necrotic
+7 vs Armor Class; 1d6+3 damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 necrotic damage (save ends) and is knocked prone if it is Medium size or smaller.
[/sblock]

Stringbean2142

First Post
Whatever was in the hound's bite, it burned in Mesa's veins. He felt his animal nature coming upon him, his canines lengthening and his body gaining a much thicker coating of fur. His slightly heigtened senses made the poison coursing through him that much more potent and he dropped back on his haunches, vomitting on the ground between his legs. "Bloody, blasted, undead beast. Ye might still kill me if this doesn't pass..."

From his crouched position, he saw what looked like the last zombie just beyond some tables, in combat with the genasi that had helped Mesa with the gravehound. "It's time to end this," he muttered, and again he called on the spirits of the sky. Lightning raged down, tearing into the zombie and causing smoking holes in its body. It was still standing, but the strike took something out of it. Electricity danced along the ground at its feet, warning of a possible secondary strike if the zombie stayed where it was.

His brief communion with the spirits around him seemed to clear his head some, and the poison in him became nothing more than an annoyance.

[sblock=Actions]Minor Action: Razorclaw Shifting.
Move Action: Vomit for Flavoring.
Standard Action: Storm Spike on Zombie, vs. Reflex with Cover. 1d20+4-2=13, 1d8+4=12. 12 lightning damage, and if the zombie doesn't move at least 2 squares on its next turn, it takes 4 lightning damage.
Free Action: Save versus 5 Ongoing Necrotic Damage. 1d20=12. Saved![/sblock]

[sblock=Mesa stat block]Mesa- Male Razorclaw Shifter Druid 1
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19
AC:17, Fort:12, Reflex:15, Will:15 -- Speed:9
HP:6/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used

OA
Shifter Form: +1 vs. AC, 1d4+1
Beast Form: +4 vs. REF, 1d8+4, and target is slowed TENT

Powers
Wild Shape, Grasping Claws, Storm Spike, Chill Wind
Razorclaw Shifting, Cull the Herd
Fires of Life
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Less mindless than I thought." tells Jarel-karn as he shift back. He then pull the creature with his lightning where he was standing, trying to avoid to keep a zombie next to a civilian. The zombie seems to be about to fall apart.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Shift: R22
Standard: Ligthning Lure (1d20+6=21, 1d6+6=10)

7 hp left on the zombie.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases