Character Building

ryryguy

First Post
Ok, I added ability to base basic melee attack off any stat to the template. Otakkun, I fixed up your character to have Eldritch Strike based on Cha in your template. :)

Otakkun

Explorer
Thx, it was a pain to find the entry in the phb. Well, I must say this warlock is a being of its own, it looks nothing like what I first visualized.

Guess that is what happens when you build it over a few days instead of minutes :D

drothgery

First Post
I don't suppose anyone's sufficiently wise in the ways of XML wizardry to write something that can translate a WotC Character Builder .dnd4e file into a LEB-format page? Getting the Wiki page right is a lot of work...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I don't suppose anyone's sufficiently wise in the ways of XML wizardry to write something that can translate a WotC Character Builder .dnd4e file into a LEB-format page? Getting the Wiki page right is a lot of work...
I know there are a few folks working on the parser and such; don't know how that is going. If there was a parser and if I wasn't starting to teach a new class in two days, I'd think about it.

drothgery

First Post
I went through all the class category pages on the Wiki and added a stub page that puts them in categories based on role, power source, and origin book. And made sure every character has their actual class as a category.

So now if you're looking for a controller PC for your party, you can look at the controller category page and drill down into that to get the characters. Now if I could figure out how to get it to drill down a level, and only pull approved characters, it'd be really useful...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I went through all the class category pages on the Wiki and added a stub page that puts them in categories based on role, power source, and origin book. And made sure every character has their actual class as a category.

So now if you're looking for a controller PC for your party, you can look at the controller category page and drill down into that to get the characters. Now if I could figure out how to get it to drill down a level, and only pull approved characters, it'd be really useful...
Looks good!

I am not aware of a way to do "conjunctive" categories like that in MediaWiki.

Remove ads