Free Khyber's Harvest PDF

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
In case you missed it:

Khyber's Harvest, the 2nd level Eberron adventure by Keith Baker, that was distributed at Free RPG day is available for free download here on the D&D home page.

Enjoy!

Shroomy

Adventurer
Scott, will the new creatures and items in this adventure, specifically the symbionts, be added to the CB/Compendium?

JeffB

Legend
Rousetastic!

And we are officially known as "The Rouseketeers"*

*I've wanted to put that in my sig since I came up with it last year, but didn't want to be an obvious fanboy with the way the Edition Wars have been around here ;) :D

EDIT- And thanx Scott/WOTC for the module- I glanced through it and it looks like a fun little side-trek type thing and easily adapted to whatever campaign setting.

Shroomy

Adventurer
Rousetastic! My FLGS did not participate in Free RPG Day this year, so I was feeling like I missed out.

Same here and I'm a big Eberron fan too, so its a double bonus for me (triple if I count the fact that its written by Keith Baker). I'm glad its content is going to be in the DDI systems.

For the record, I wouldn't mind seeing the April Fools monsters in the DDI systems either. Free the 4e Flumphs!!!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases