[Proposal] Get Familiar! (Dr 374) [Passed]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm proposing the inclusion of the Get Familiar! article from Dragon 374. Details include:
  • New famaliars at Heroic, Paragon, and Epic Tiers
  • The Familiar Keeper paragon Path
  • Familiar Related Feats
Largely, I'm interested for Tondrek's canine homunculus familiar, but others might be interested in the expanded options.

Thoughts?

Edit: Passed

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Yes. Familiars are cool. More familiars are more cool. And the new ones seem surprisingly balanced with the current ones through heroic and paragon.

ukingsken

First Post
Yes on the familiars. Without that article I found them really lackluster which made me sad. Familiars are soooo cool! I'd love to see some further treatment.

stonegod

Yes on the familiars. Without that article I found them really lackluster which made me sad. Familiars are soooo cool! I'd love to see some further treatment.
You're in luck! Today has another Dragon Familiar article, more aimed at Eberron in fact. I'll be month before it can be accepted, of course.

renau1g

First Post
I also will vote YES to the article. As others mentioned I love familiars in their fluff factor for arcane types and so anything to make them a more viable option is great by me :)

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'll vote:

YES

The eberron article is pretty cool as well. Hopefully they out another one that puts the DP domains with the eberron deities. Less work for the judges that way.

stonegod

Well, this passes then (even if Ata and I voted no [which I won't]), its got the 4 needed to cinch it. 48 hrs until its officially official if someone wants to change their mind... ;)

elecgraystone

First Post
You're in luck! Today has another Dragon Familiar article, more aimed at Eberron in fact. I'll be month before it can be accepted, of course.
I can't wait to see it! I hope it's as good as the last article! :)

EDIT: I got to see the Eberron familiar article this weekend. A wasn't planning on a familiar, but they got some cool ones in there. I want a helper monkey! :p

Last edited:

Remove ads