Can't recall movie name...

Hjorimir

Adventurer
Some while back (within the last year I want to say) I saw a preview for a movie which I think was Japanese. It involved a girl (14ish in age I think) running around with a katana (I think).

Heh, anyway, if anybody knows what the heck I'm babbling about and can point me in the right direction, please let me know.

It may have even got some awards or something.

...I need to find more movies for Netflix to send me.

:confused:

Joker

First Post
Azumi and the Princess Blade come to mind although those movies do feature a protagonist that are a bit older than what you are describing.

Thanee

First Post
Azumi would have been my instant guess as well... though I hardly know movies like that, so there could be trillions of them out there.

Bye
Thanee

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Azumi would have been my instant guess as well... though I hardly know movies like that, so there could be trillions of them out there.

Bye
Thanee

Heh heh, my instant guess was a comedic anime series, Jubei-chan:The Ninja girl.

"Jiyu is a 14-year old junior high school girl attending a new school at the start of The Secret of the Lovely Eyepatch. ....When she dons the Heart-shaped Eyepatch, she turns into the reincarnation of Yagyu Jubei, the famed swordsman from Japan's feudal era."

Of course, the OP said movie, so I guess it's not a perfect fit anyway. :)

Remove ads