The ENnies Voting Booth Is Now Open!

reveal

Adventurer
We have three exciting announcements!

The voting booth is open!
Voting for this years ENnie nominees can now commence. The booth will be open until the end of the day, Saturday, August 1st. Tell all your friends!

ENnies Voting Booth

Judges can start campaigning!
If you're interested in becoming a judge for the 2010 ENnies, you can now officially throw your hat into the ring. Prospective judges have until midnight EDT on July 31 to visit the link below and fill out the form. After that, go out and spread your campaign far and wide, telling people to come back and vote for you starting Sunday, August 2nd.

ENnies Judge Application

Polyhedrals to Perform at the 2009 ENnies Awards
The Polyhedrals are America's ultimate gaming comedy troupe. Combining gamer culture with live theater for a truly peculiar experience, the Polyhedrals will soon have performed live for more than 50 people for over five minutes. Don't miss them at this year's ceremony!

Tony Law
ENnies PR Coordinator

Last edited:

Papa-DRB

First Post
Pardon my stupidity but I do not understand how to vote. For instance, for the Best Cover Art, there are the following nominees:

1. Best Cover Art

3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars, Box Ninja
CthulhuTech, Catalyst Game Labs
Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide, Wizards of the Coast
Pathfinder #19: Howl of the Carrion King, Paizo Publishing
Scion: Ragnarok, White Wolf Publishing

If I only like one of them, say "Scion: Ragnarok" and do not want to vote for any of the others, do I put a 1 (ie. 1st place), or a 5 (ie. cast all 5 votes) for my choice?

Obryn

Hero
The instructions aren't as clear as they probably should be, but it looks like...

(1) You should not vote at all for a product you don't like, because all votes help a product and no votes hurt a product.

(2) Your favorite in a category gets a 1.

-O

Papa-DRB

First Post
Yea, that is what Tony said also over on the Paizo boards (just found it).

Quoting Anthony Law: "You select your favorites, in order. So if you're torn between two products, you can vote for your top favorite as 1 and your second favorite as 2. There is a first and second place ENnie."

Mythmere1

First Post
I voted!

Is the "I voted" banner available anywhere other than in the voting booth itself? I didn't snag the code while I was on the page.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases