[Proposal]: PH Heroes Series 1

ukingsken

First Post
I was preparing to make my 2nd character, noodling around in the character builder. I suddenly realized no one had proposed this. For those of you who don't know PH Heroes Series 1 was a set of miniatures released in April of this year, and each miniature came with a new power for the class they represented.

There are 12 level 1 powers, 4 level 6 powers, and a single level 10 power (from a quick count on insider).

So since I want to use one of these powers for my bard:

I propose that we approve the new powers offered in the PH Heroes Series 1 miniatures packs. The following is a list of links for any of you who have insider.

Foe to Foe Barbarian 1
Cutting Words Bard 1
Gaze of Defiance Cleric 1
Grasping Tide Druid 1
Knowckdown Assault Fighter 1
Challenging Strike Paladin 1
Hunters Teamwork Ranger 1
Probing Strike Rogue 1
Arcing Fire Sorcerer 1
Eldritch Strike Warlock 1
Rousing Assault Warlord 1
Chilling Cloud Wizard 1
Laugh It Off Barbarian 6
Walk Among The Wounded Cleric 6
Daring Shot Fighter 6
Hidden Blade Rogue 6
Ethereal Sidestep Warlock 10
Repelling Shield Wizard 10

Anyone who is involved with L4W will recognize this exact proposal from me over there. The general consensus was that they were ok but here it is once again for consideration.

I vote an ethereal YES in the hopes that it's spirit of not counting-ness will be taken up by the voting judges. This proposal has nothing to do with my barbarian wanting foe to foe. nothing at all.

ukingsken

First Post
Agreement. And if you wanna see em Vertex they come with the mini's :p But I bet you'd spend less just buying DDI ;)

Wow WOTC should be paying me for pushing DDI on people.

elecgraystone

First Post
Vertexx69 or anyone else that needs details on the powers feel free to PM me. I've made a personal list of these powers and can answer your questions. :)

Remove ads