Saturday, 1st August, 2009, 01:25 PM #11
Acolyte (Lvl 2)
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
ø Ignore MadMaximThis is SO wrong on SO many levels...
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Lama (Lvl 13)
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
ø Ignore UngeheuerLich
1) zombie minions everywhere... really everywhere...
2) fast mean monsters which seperate people from there group and which can disable you in a way that only a teammate can help you
3) Monsters which attract minions
4) elites or solos, that attack everything, minions and players alike...
5) supposed minions which suddenly turn into an enemy...
The most important thing is to creat atmosphere and the feeling that an extended rest is not possible, because a minion will feast on your leg or something...
maybe an extended only for one or two chars at a time, because the others are busy fending of waves of minions...
short rests should be possible, but the should never be taken for granted... (waves)
At the end of the day they should have to judge fast if someone/thing they face is friendly, unfriendly or just a minor annoyance...
and every sound should make them extra careful
By exile in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: Sunday, 28th May, 2006, 04:24 PM
By Necropolis in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: Thursday, 3rd June, 2004, 02:20 PM
By ArcOfCorinth in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: Saturday, 13th September, 2003, 12:44 PM
By Kaptain_Kantrip in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 31Last Post: Wednesday, 6th March, 2002, 02:17 AM