The LEB Upcoming Adventures Thread

EvolutionKB

First Post
It's about time we started one of these. Technically, two adventures are approved. I am DMing one of them. My adventure is for 5 4th level characters and involves a Sharn crime syndicate that has gained new power.

The main reason we haven't started is because of a lack of approved characters. So get on it you guys! :D

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Agreed. I've also got an approved adventure involving some Khyber worshippers and trouble abounds. This one will take you far from the City of Towers.

Atanatotatos

First Post
I know you haven't seen me around much although I'm supposed to be a judge. That's because, as some of you know, my connection hasn't been working for a while. So now I'm trying to bring myself on par with A LOT of stuff. As soon as I finish reading this huge pile of stuff, I'll actually startto review characters and proposals, submit my own character (who is in the tavern anyway) and make an adventure proposal too.

ukingsken

First Post
Now that I've finally finished writing up my submission for an adventure in L4W I'll start on the one I'm writing for LEB. I'm planning some political intrigue with house Cannith, and some adventure out and away from Sharn!

Also Renau1g I want in on your adventure for cleaver ;)

renau1g

First Post
So with a potential 4 adventures that means we need 20 PC's, so let's get cracking. There's 1/2 that many at least started/set-up in the wiki.

elecgraystone

First Post
Woot! :D

Awesome. In most proposals I've seen, a judge has posted that something has passed. I didn't want to jump the gun. Off to make my character!

CaBaNa

First Post
Now that Enworld is back up and running, and the two proposal's that needed passed for my character to be fully approved look well on their way. Do any of the potential DM's have an adventure Pok d'Sivis should wait around for?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases