Monkey leaving for greener pastures

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It has been fun and i enjoyed your games greatly, but I am going to be an old stick in the mud and stay here. I have an overinflated sense of hope and an abundant supply of patience.

thank you for being a great dm.

Rhun

First Post
It has been fun and i enjoyed your games greatly, but I am going to be an old stick in the mud and stay here. I have an overinflated sense of hope and an abundant supply of patience.

I hear that DeWar, but my loyalty is getting stretched to the breaking point. I really feel bad for the Community Supporters who actually pay for their accounts.

Scott DeWar

I understand your point, but I tend to be loyal to a fault. It is a somteines troubleing characteristic of mine.

Rhun

First Post
I understand your point, but I tend to be loyal to a fault. It is a somteines troubleing characteristic of mine.

You missed the major database crash several le years ago, though. That was a complete mess. I keep thinking that with all of the issues we are having, we are on track for that again. And this time, there are no "download thread" tools available to make back-ups of everything.

Scott DeWar

I know of the crash. A buddy of mine whow at the time was my roomate told me all about the big toruble of having like 6 weeks of gaming dissappear. *poof* gone. but he stays with ennworld dispite that. I figure a bit of patience can go a long way.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm a person of broad sigh, or that I like to think of myself. So I stay here and go there. I don't feel I'm betraying enworld, although I was a bit lazy about making another account. I always have trouble finding a suitable nickname for new accounts in forums. Nevertheless I found one that fits me greatly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases