Proposal Dragon 373 items

CaBaNa

First Post
specifically the camo clothing, footpads, and glass cutter... But I suppose we can lump in anything else of interest. ;)

Camouflage Clothing +1 stealth when trying to hide. 30gp

Footpads +1 stealth when trying to move silently. 5gp

Glass Cutter open an arm size hole in glass in 1 minute. 25gp

Disguise Kit +2 to bluff checks made to pass of a disguise. 30gp

Crowbar +2 athletics to open locked doors or containers. 2gp

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Pretty gutsy of you, to submit your character before this was approved. I like you, kid. You've got moxie. You remind me of a younger me. Not too much younger, mind you. Perhaps even a few years older.

*cough*

Anyway, yes to the above items.

Edit: You might want to consider adding the disguise kit to the above items, on account of how you gave one to your character.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Pretty gutsy of you, to submit your character before this was approved. I like you, kid. You've got moxie. You remind me of a younger me. Not too much younger, mind you. Perhaps even a few years older.

*cough*

Anyway, yes to the above items.

Edit: You might want to consider adding the disguise kit to the above items, on account of how you gave one to your character.
Younger is likely, though by what margin... I'm 23, for a little while longer.

Missed the disguise kit... better add the bugger.

The crowbar won't do much for little Pok. But I'll add it for you elec!

Wish the boards would speed back up... Editing anything takes an hour! Applause to anyone with the patience for dial-up.

Atanatotatos

First Post
I'm not entirely sure of how much these items are balanced but it seems to me they can increase the fun factor in appropriate situations so... YES!

(my first vote as a LEB judge!! uhm... am I still a judge or was I thrown out for my absence? :uh-oh:)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Note, you only get a +1 bonus to move silently + hiding with both camo and footpads (both are an item bonus).

Most are these are more situational than the items Vertex was suggesting, so they should be fine.

Remove ads